Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake Mazza just eat the damn curry and enjoy it.
Its pretty sad at her age that’s she’s worrying about some made up bollocks aka Syns.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is mazza gushing like fopps achieved world peace? it's literally the same slop on repeat just with variations of teeny portions of carbs and how the hell has mazza got to her stage of life and not thought to chuck some seasoning in with tinned tomatoes or passata to make a base sauce? what a bloody odd family

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another skin care ad. Of course this cream is amazing 🥱 how many different creams has she tried to flog to her sheep this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
UHMAAAAYYYYZZZZIIINGG Affordable skin care idea 🤣🤣🤣
Only a couple of weeks ago she was saying the same thing about Fre skin care 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long before she’s on the beg for likes for it. 15 likes so far

We get more likes laughing at her on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does Mazza think Nicola sends these posts to just her?!
Only asking as my Nan thought that’s how instagram works, she thought people sent her the posts individually and no one else could see them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus Mazza. I can almost hear you hyper ventilating
Any wonder Fopps is the way she is with her mother behaving this way... losing someone close is devastating not that a curry is 10 syns and for 2... that's tragic to be thinking that way... its a curry at most 500 calories if 2 portions... she's in her 60's mazza live a little.. and why she saying sorry to her daughter ? Strange people they really are 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Any wonder Fopps is the way she is with her mother behaving this way... losing someone close is devastating not that a curry is 10 syns and for 2... that's tragic to be thinking that way... its a curry at most 500 calories if 2 portions... she's in her 60's mazza live a little.. and why she saying sorry to her daughter ? Strange people they really are 🙈
Is she apologising because she thinks Nicola is the god of slimming and she nearly synned? Wow 21 syns for a curry, that will have you 3 stone heavier by Christmas for sure! So disordered the pair of them.

Reactions: 19
Poor Mazza. So Fopps started SW over 20 years ago as her mum was a member. So Mazza has been on SW for 20+ years yet is still struggling. How is that normal? Why is she still following it yet Fopps has given it up as she has clearly seen it doesn’t work. Live a little Maz! Enjoy the M&S curry! Life’s too short to split a meal over two nights due to it being 10 “syns” 😩

Reactions: 20
Her skin must be so confused with all the amazing products she uses!
Yet still looks tit. It looks raw almost burnt and her eyes are like wrinkled sandwich bags. X

Poor Mazza. So Fopps started SW over 20 years ago as her mum was a member. So Mazza has been on SW for 20+ years yet is still struggling. How is that normal? Why is she still following it yet Fopps has given it up as she has clearly seen it doesn’t work. Live a little Maz! Enjoy the M&S curry! Life’s too short to split a meal over two nights due to it being 10 “syns” 😩
She is so disordered and so is Nikki. They both should accept their real size and that it’s not normal to be starving yourself for years.

It doesn’t help she’s aging massively and appears to yo-yo like Fopps. I think they’re both trying to get back to the weight they were on Fopps wedding day x

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Great comment! Im surprised she didn't end the reply with her usual salty "have a lovely evening" but I did laugh at "wouldn't BUT myself" 😂 bleeping proof read your posts you utter dumbo

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So it looks like fav son is sat between her and Chris and other son is sat the other side of the table with his nanny (assume Chris’s mum) hopefully the poor boy gets some attention from her unlike from his mother.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.