Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has her bedroom, her dressing room, her office and Chris has his office in the garage.

But the boys can’t have their own rooms? She needs a spare bedroom for WHO exactly?! Never once has she mentioned having anyone to stay.

She only won’t separate them for fear it’ll disrupt their precious Roooteeen (routine) and she might have to parent a bit for a week until they settle.

Reactions: 18
So she has her bedroom, her dressing room, her office and Chris has his office in the garage.

But the boys can’t have their own rooms? She needs a spare bedroom for WHO exactly?! Never once has she mentioned having anyone to stay.

She only won’t separate them for fear it’ll disrupt their precious Roooteeen (routine) and she might have to parent a bit for a week until they settle.
You’re forgetting she has “her” sitting room too, the one she begrudges her husband sitting on her sofa in to watch the World Cup
Another tone deaf post. Does she think most of her followers can afford to redecorate on a whim 2 weeks before Christmas?! Read the bloody room Fopps.
the only reason she’s redecorating is because she’s desperate for content, nothing else is working for her so she’s trying something else, probably trying to copy one of the mum’s she had lunch with as I think one of them has a renovation account? Not sure as I don’t follow any of them, but I’m pretty sure one of them pops up in my suggestions with home stuff?

Reactions: 14
If she’s decorating for content she needs to give it up straight away. She has no style or even basic ideas and everything will be copied from somewhere else. In a year or 2 it will be extremely dated like her crushed velvet sofa was. On the plus side it’ll probably lose her a few more followers as she alienates more people bragging and showing off that she can afford to get a decorator in 2 weeks before Christmas. If you were Wonder Woman like you think you are, you would have done it yourself and not breathed a word about it, rather than telling the world that you stripped one wall.

Edit to add I’m guessing she’s going to with something babyish and nursery like.

Reactions: 12
Any decent decorator would not be available within 24 hours.... I bet this has been planned a few weeks and she's using it now for content.. she's so desperate and does not read the room... I keep stressing to my adult kids how very fortunate we are to not have to worry about food.. heating... Christmas etc... and we've made a donation where we've all put 25 quid in each and bought stuff for foodbank... but it's not all over SM for likes... what does she do ? Spend spend spend and an odd bag to charity.... her kids can't even have their own rooms 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tbf my partner couldn't care less how I decorate, and I'm usually just like, yeah I have this idea, do you mind? and he just says 'nah get on with it' :ROFLMAO:

Why can't the lazy fucker do it herself though? She doesn't have a job or any disabilities so why can't she spend the day decorating? Painting a room is easy - fair enough she might not have the confidence to wallpaper or whatever but if it's just paint.. do it yourself?

Reactions: 17
She’s a joke. Saying about 5 gifts or what ever it is for Xmas & then she is redocarting the boys rooms 2 weeks before Xmas so no doubt they will get new beds & furniture. Are they even In single beds yet? I could understand if it was to give them a room each & that is their Xmas present that they get to choose the paint colours etc. she is basically just re doing the whole house, I think there will be plans to sell within a year 🤔

Reactions: 13
Will 2 single beds fit in that room? It always looked tight on space with the cot beds! She could have good content if she did it herself, showin the ups and downs of decorating!

Reactions: 10
It will be telling if the boys room is decorated to an insta 'aesthetic' shes found or whether its something the boys will like or are interested in.

At the age they are she could get the boys involved in choosing colours or get wallpaper with their favourite tv/toy character on.

Imagine it will be the former because everythings always about her

Reactions: 7
It will be telling if the boys room is decorated to an insta 'aesthetic' shes found or whether its something the boys will like or are interested in.

At the age they are she could get the boys involved in choosing colours or get wallpaper with their favourite tv/toy character on.

Imagine it will be the former because everythings always about her
At that age my son had a mosh mash of paw patrol, pj masks & Mickey Mouse - not grey grey and grey on top of grey

The rooms going to be beige isn't it, just like Chloe Lauren 🙄 I hope I'm wrong and the boys get a fun bedroom, but I doubt it
However she does it she’ll have pinched the ideas and will still cut corners somewhere making it look cheap

Last edited:
She looks like such a madam with attitude talking into the other room from her living room. She's proud that she's just going ahead with her idea, no matter what Chris thinks.

Reactions: 9
She looks like such a madam with attitude talking into the other room from her living room. She's proud that she's just going ahead with her idea, no matter what Chris thinks.
I think she storms ahead as she’s convinced she’s just one idea away from insta stardom, deluded old bint! Like others have said, she’ll copy an insta wanky idea and cock it up so it’ll look tit! She’s clueless

Reactions: 15
I reckon she will go for bunk beds. Bet favoured son gets the top bunk 😆

Reactions: 9
Errghh I love the works then she gets ads for there 🤬 like everything she’s always late to the party, we know there are 10 books for £10 I got them for my daughters party bag rather than plastic toot she would probably go for!

Reactions: 15
She's so ridiculous.... brag post... then tries to be relatable about xmas/spending ... then another brag post ... rinse and repeat!

Lives her life for Instagram.

Reactions: 13
I bet she has never stepped foot in The Works until this ad.
And last week she shared the “five gift rule” yet the boys have had more than that this week 🤯
Plus now a newly decorated bedroom.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.