Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post and stories are so cringe…why would you post photos of your children to thousands of strangers and say how much you adore/love them? Or should I say how much you adore faverson.

The family portrait is hideous, which is quite fitting I suppose…
It's othersons face, he's so cool, I love him, he's such a little character. The other kid looks like he needs an iron infusion. They're like the kids from the others

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must be obligated to post that pic after getting a free makeover and shoot as they all look awful and she will definitely hate it.

She always says the things she thinks she should say (I love my kids, so grateful etc) when I think she absolutely hates this life she’s created for herself.

That post of Faveson and Elsa saying how much she adores him and that he’s the kindest sweetest boy ever has made me feel so sad and sick. You have TWO boys you absolute f**k nugget!!! If you’re going to gush then gush over them equally. My heart breaks for Grayson 😭

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
That post of Faveson and Elsa saying how much she adores him and that he’s the kindest sweetest boy ever has made me feel so sad and sick. You have TWO boys you absolute f**k nugget!!! If you’re going to gush then gush over them equally. My heart breaks for Grayson 😭
She’s an utter disgrace. I will never understand how someone can favour one child over the other anyway, but to be so blatant about it in front of thousands of followers makes it a million times worse. She must treat poor Otherson even worse behind closed doors 😞

Reactions: 10
Translation... He better get better because I'm panicking at the thought of having to stay home all day in case I put on 3 stone.
She doesn’t actually say that she used it on Otherson!! Just says she’s got one, that she had it when pregnant and that Chris used it before 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 5
I’d like to think that she’s doing it on purpose to troll us but surely no normal person would do that when they supposedly have hundreds of thousands of followers. ( I know it’s probably more like 10k real followers at most but you know what I mean ) The way she gushes over Lawson and not Grayson is terrible and why does she always have to repeat words. Everything is always so so nice or so so gorgeous/stunnin etc.

The worst bit is because she is saying Lawson is the kindest sweetest boy makes it seem like Grayson isn’t kind or sweet, if she used different words/tense then it wouldn’t sound a bad. Just by saying “he is so kind & sweet” doesn’t make it sound as bad. She should also do a gushing post on Grayson too. They are 2 diff boys so aren’t gonna be the same & I think that it was she finds hard, she thought she would have twin boys who would be clones of each other but that doesn’t even happen with identical twins

Reactions: 14
Fopperholic #105 Such a jerk flashing the keys to her new Merc. Photoshoot was a fail, could those kids look more pale..

Reactions: 26
She's filtered the pics so much Lawson looks like he's a silver fox with that grey hair.
PS - why do all Elsa's look ropey? never seen an authentic looking one yet, not even in bloody Disney world! it's one character they just can't seem to dress up as at all well, Anna being a close second!

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's filtered the pics so much Lawson looks like he's a silver fox with that grey hair.
PS - why do all Elsa's look ropey? never seen an authentic looking one yet, not even in bloody Disney world! it's one character they just can't seem to dress up as at all well, Anna being a close second!

View attachment 1801184
She deffo needs to LET IT GO! Her slimming world dead ass job, her dead ass instagram "career", the fact she has twin boys and not one girl..... the cat sick meals, chasing losing 3lbs to fit into an XS (that she's never been) just LET IT GO like your saggy eyelids floppy cock nose 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she sharing this? 😂 she constantly brags about the stuff she has and how successful she is. You rarely see real life and she makes out everything is perfect all of the time. Couldn’t be any further away from what this is saying. She really is a dumb ass.
6133B279-95C0-4154-B75A-97B57CE97CC5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.