Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she posts in next few days something like
“Hey guys. Some of you noticed the new car keys in my post. I know I’m so blessed and don’t want to brag. I’ve worked really hard and so does Chris. But I know so many of you are struggling and don’t get your lifestyle funding by your in-laws like I do. It’s smaller than my last car because I really didn’t need a big car. I’m also thinking of the environment. I M the Meghan Markle of slimming world. I know people loved me and now hate me. I am a victim but I solider on. Have a great day!”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Translation... He better get better because I'm panicking at the thought of having to stay home all day in case I put on 3 stone.
Exactly how i read it!!! She’s definitely going to drag him out when he’s not feeling great and even when they have a load of snow 🙄 she’s awful!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Translation... He better get better because I'm panicking at the thought of having to stay home all day in case I put on 3 stone.
Her kid isn't even allowed to be ill without her making it all about herself 😕 otherson gets the "bless him" and hope he'll be fine. She's an absolute witch!!

Reactions: 19
Her kid isn't even allowed to be ill without her making it all about herself 😕 otherson gets the "bless him" and hope he'll be fine. She's an absolute witch!!
My granddaughter had stomach pains last Friday evening Saturday morning she was so poorly with what we thought was tonsillitis it was actually strepA

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm waiting for the swipe up because 'so many have messaged me where I got the pillow from' 🙄🙄 snow is quite heavy in Stratford its definitely a staying home and cosy day!!

He's probably got tummy ache from having a too hot curry because she probably didn't want a creamy korma on the table !!

Betting there’s a story later from whatever activity she’s dragged them out to with ‘Gray is feeling sooooo much better!!!!!!!!!!!!’

I read it exactly the same way too. She definitely wants to drag him out somewhere later. Poor kid 🙁

Reactions: 12
Exactly this! He comes across as really lechy, remember Richie from bottom? I can imagine him being like that at the mention of a boob or an erection
Absolutely love bottom🤣 that episode when they’re in the pub and he asks the barmaid does she use tomotei😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest post and stories are so cringe…why would you post photos of your children to thousands of strangers and say how much you adore/love them? Or should I say how much you adore faverson.

The family portrait is hideous, which is quite fitting I suppose…

Reactions: 16
Her latest post and stories are so cringe…why would you post photos of your children to thousands of strangers and say how much you adore/love them? Or should I say how much you adore faverson.

Photo shoot looking like some family from the 70’s 🤦🏼‍♀️ the beige the boring the outdated fashion whyyyyyyyy?? How does she look at that and think it’s good? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14

To try and counteract the comments left online that were posted yesterday at a guess.

Reactions: 9
Looks like a family portrait from the 70/80s! All they needed was a brown sofa! What a dull family

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.