Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so true and a real account! Surely everybody has their brand that they use. Nobody changes every two weeks!
What's going to the gym got to do with it?? It doesn't stop her wasting money on trowling on the make up to go there! And we all know she doesn't shower afterwards because very often she's sat there hours later in the same clothes doing stories! Smelly witch 🤢

Reactions: 18
What a prick putting that story on as a way of showing off what car she’s got. For a start put your phone way when you’re out having a meal with people. It’s my pet hate and I just find it really rude when people do that. What’s so important that you need to be on your phone. Enjoy the company of the people you are with.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What a prick putting that story on as a way of showing off what car she’s got. For a start put your phone way when you’re out having a meal with people. It’s my pet hate and I just find it really rude when people do that. What’s so important that you need to be on your phone. Enjoy the company of the people you are with.
I’ve said it before my hubby had a stunning Bentley GT that he saved up and worked his arse off for it was his dream car and more than deserved it. Novelty soon wore off ! But he never once found the need to post his keys post himself inside or outside of it! Hardly anyone knew unless you saw him In it! She’s absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 15
Both drink driving again then!
If they are with the MIL then doesn't she live down in Milton Keynes ? So about an hours drive from their home.... I know 1 glass won't take them over the limit but why feel the need to have alcohol when you're having a teatime curry, with your elderly MIL and have to drive home on an icy, foggy night with two small children on board..... each to their own but sometimes even just one glass can affect your reactions and judgement ! Selfish to the fecking core the pair of them !

Reactions: 30
If they are with the MIL then doesn't she live down in Milton Keynes ? So about an hours drive from their home.... I know 1 glass won't take them over the limit but why feel the need to have alcohol when you're having a teatime curry, with your elderly MIL and have to drive home on an icy, foggy night with two small children on board..... each to their own but sometimes even just one glass can affect your reactions and judgement ! Selfish to the fecking core the pair of them !
The fact she’s sitting with the car keys would suggest she’s driving. And we know she barely eats so one glass could very likely affect her judgement and reaction. Why you would risk it with your precious miracles I don’t know. Never mind anyone else on the road her decision to drink drive could impact

Reactions: 18
Imagine being in your 40’s and showing your car key off. She’s so tragic. I’m sure she’s said before that she’s not materialistic 🤣 absolutely no self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who even leaves their car keys on a table….we all know she has a bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.