Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine having to beg for interaction on your adverts, im cringing harder for her than I usually do

erm.....is he ok?

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
imagine having to beg for interaction on your adverts, im cringing harder for her than I usually do

erm.....is he ok?

View attachment 1793895

I saw that he's as weird as she is... they are both so inappropriate but think they are funny 🙄

The Works had her working for her Minnie... 3 ads I as many weeks all with pretty tit engagement 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He is weird and she's only with him for his money I reckon! A relatively young golf pro prowling around on POF? Something doesn't add up there. He'd have had lots of opportunities to meet women, I bet they didn't want him once they found our how dull and weird he is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Next thread —— Materialistic Misery, Narcissistic Nicky

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He is weird and she's only with him for his money I reckon! A relatively young golf pro prowling around on POF? Something doesn't add up there. He'd have had lots of opportunities to meet women, I bet they didn't want him once they found our how dull and weird he is
Exactly this! He comes across as really lechy, remember Richie from bottom? I can imagine him being like that at the mention of a boob or an erection

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she does adverts for the works, then shares a post about not buying crap online this Christmas.

she really is quite dense isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her begs for likes and engagement on her ads is beyond cringe. She’s useless. Why doesn’t she just give up?
she’s so bad she hides the number of likes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kerry Whelpdale has suddenly started commenting on fopps posts, she was at the london xmas lunch for the agency that's taken over channel mum, it's so damn obvious they've been told to comment on each others posts, do they think we're all as stupid as them?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kerry Whelpdale has suddenly started commenting on fopps posts, she was at the london xmas lunch for the agency that's taken over channel mum, it's so damn obvious they've been told to comment on each others posts, do they think we're all as stupid as them?
Two losers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nikkis last 9 food posts. She literally eats the same thing on repeat. What would she do without tinned tomatoes and passata.
B81282FD-100B-486E-8A7C-6708E19ABD18.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
"Have you tried using orzo? It’s like small chopped up pasta" so is it small OR chopped up fopps? FFS she's so bloody dim its laughable, same slop, different name

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.