Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was tit at sw too. She used to put squash in quark.

Her meals were awful. Tex mex chilli over and over again. And yogurts. There were so many better sw accounts.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She was tit at sw too. She used to put squash in quark.

Her meals were awful. Tex mex chilli over and over again. And yogurts. There were so many better sw accounts.
And don’t get me started on the OMLIT 🤮🤮🤮
Notice she hasn’t don’t one since it made the Slimming Hurled Grid 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those blogs were amazing!!!!!! The real Nikki right there. Banging on that she can’t weigh herself after lunch, not disordered at all.

I remember her doing tex mex chilli in an egg wrap. Definitely one for slimming hurled 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Got these books to put in their Christmas Eve boxes’

proceeds to give said Christmas Eve boxes to the boys 6th December ‘boys I’ve got your Christmas Eve boxes’ 🤦‍♀️

Is she really this thick?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The body language is very telling in these pictures. The poor woman stuck next to fopps has actually turned her body away from fopps and is facing into the table and in so doing, excluding old foppy to sit completely alone. I also note that there is no in seated at that end of the table as there is at the other end. It looks and feels very deliberate. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 15
biggest laugh ever that she's given them their Christmas eve boxes, it's actually the 24th but in her world the 6th....corrected ;) if you know, you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Got these books to put in their Christmas Eve boxes’

proceeds to give said Christmas Eve boxes to the boys 6th December ‘boys I’ve got your Christmas Eve boxes’ 🤦‍♀️

Is she really this thick?
It’s all for the minny , adverts for the gram, you are welcome e, Merry Christmas 🎄

Reactions: 7
biggest laugh ever that she's given them their Christmas eve boxes, it's actually the 24th but in her world the 6th....corrected ;) if you know, you know!
She’s a first time mum. No one’s told her that Christmas Eve is actually on the eve of Christmas Day 😂

49384893-916E-442E-A33D-8D4864A0C6A5.jpeg

Leaving this here 😂

Surprised she’s not replied to Vicky unless since has lol
No reply to VP. She’s replied to Liza to prove people at that dinner did like her. Despite no proof of such x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow she didn’t even make it into this photo

View attachment 1785995
Bet she left early to get back to her neglected miracles

She got one person to take a photo with her.
She looks like shes at a funeral hawkward
She looks so stiff and awkward

It’s very telling from the other girls photos they haven’t warmed to Nicki. To only get her mug in 1 pic speaks volumes and the other girls must have been having fun together that she couldn’t stop the fun for her to do a quick photoshoot pretending they’re all besties 🤣🤣
I love it!
Bet she talks about being a twin mum who goes to an exclusive warwickshire country club to work out. Bet she brags how chris is a celeb in the golfing community. Let's face it what else does she have to talk about apart from low fat food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Have I missed the food shots from the Ivy. What with her being such a foodie.
Did she actually stay for the meal or did she rock up, realise she was out of her depth and go home after one photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have I missed the food shots from the Ivy. What with her being such a foodie.
Did she actually stay for the meal or did she rock up, realise she was out of her depth and go home after one photo?
I reckon she made her excuses and left early so she wasn’t made to eat any gorgeous food. Excuse being: she missed her boy’s.
Those pics of everyone together and not her 🙈 awkward!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's obviously been a belly flop for her and her silence is very telling, she can gush about it all she likes we've seen how it really went and how little she seems to have been included in things, I would imagine there has been a major foppstrop behind closed doors but we all know she's got the skin of a rhino so will probably pop back up later with a new protein yogurt or a mince slop meal like nothing happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.