Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post on here, I don't know anything about this one or follow her, but i do follow Adam Whittington founder of Project Rescue Children. He basically trys to break down pedophile rings and rescue children. She has replied to his story, I'm livid, she has applauded him for his work, yet she posts her kids online.......does she not see irony. I'm gobsmacked.
Neither her nor her husband give a tit, a poster here had a conversation with Chris via messenger explaining how dangerous it is to plaster so much personal info on SM and share so many pictures of the kids (it's all on earlier threads) she told him people can easily identify where they are at what time and know details about them that should be kept private, he clearly wasn't bothered as nothing changed, she's shared pictures of them in nappies, at bath time and other pictures that the dark web love, she couldn't give a tit and prioritises her popularity and a few measly likes over the safety of her kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
How sad to go out for lunch and not post a single pic of everyone together just posts repeated pics of herself with #Aff links . She looks so awkward . Everyone enjoying themselves and she’s sat at the end of the table looking glum.
reminds me of whenever she posted pics when out with fil and he always sat her at the opposite end of the table to where he was sitting
No one will tolerate her Narcissism
#Chav

Reactions: 19
How sad to go out for lunch and not post a single pic of everyone together just posts repeated pics of herself with #Aff links . She looks so awkward . Everyone enjoying themselves and she’s sat at the end of the table looking glum.
reminds me of whenever she posted pics when out with fil and he always sat her at the opposite end of the table to where he was sitting
No one will tolerate her Narcissism
#Chav
It’s very telling from the other girls photos they haven’t warmed to Nicki. To only get her mug in 1 pic speaks volumes and the other girls must have been having fun together that she couldn’t stop the fun for her to do a quick photoshoot pretending they’re all besties 🤣🤣
I love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘I got a size 8 for reference’ oh do just sod off Fopps. No one gives a toss what size you supposedly squeezed yourself into. Her whole social media feed is SO dated including the need to constantly show off at how small she is. She is utterly clueless and totally dim

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s very telling from the other girls photos they haven’t warmed to Nicki. To only get her mug in 1 pic speaks volumes and the other girls must have been having fun together that she couldn’t stop the fun for her to do a quick photoshoot pretending they’re all besties 🤣🤣
I love it!
She must be cursing the day slimming world fell out of favour 😂😂 her insta fame is over! she’ll never be queen bee again 😆 when is she going to realise she’s trying to keep up with the wrong crowd and she’ll always be the geriatric of the group! She’s outdated, uptight, a desperate show off and bleeping boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She must be cursing the day slimming world fell out of favour 😂😂 her insta fame is over! she’ll never be queen bee again 😆 when is she going to realise she’s trying to keep up with the wrong crowd and she’ll always be the geriatric of the group! She’s outdated, uptight, a desperate show off and bleeping boring.
please DONT make her think she was EVER Queen Bee...consIder yourself told off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
please DONT make her think she was EVER Queen Bee...consIder yourself told off 😂😂
🤣🤣 oh god yeah I wouldn’t want her head to swell anymore 😅 sorry! 😆 in my defence tho, I was thinking more of she thought she was queen bee, lording it over her desperate followers who think the sun shines out of her not size 8 arse 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣 oh god yeah I wouldn’t want her head to swell anymore 😅 sorry! 😆 in my defence tho, I was thinking more of she thought she was queen bee, lording it over her desperate followers who think the sun shines out of her not size 8 arse 😉
I agree with you she was very popular at the height of her sw tit show. If you were on instagram in 2013/2014 you couldn't get away from the cow

She is deffo struggling with being a small time has been🤣 she used to make bragging comments like she used to earn more than Chris! How the mighty have fallen

Reactions: 22
And this Fopperholic Failed Coach is why people don’t warm to you because there’s nothing authentic in stretching photos. Her self esteem must be rock bottom
#Chav
I wonder what the other ladies thought of her? Unfiltered, in her ridiculously over the top, out of place for the occasion outfit, horrendous shoe choice and zero quality material for channel mum. I bet they were thinking wtf she was doing there! It was quite telling from the photo of her sat in the background looking glum, sipping a drink instead of joining in and the fact she’s missing from all the other’s tags that they were disinterested in her

Reactions: 13
I agree with you she was very popular at the height of her sw tit show. If you were on instagram in 2013/2014 you couldn't get away from the cow

She is deffo struggling with being a small time has been🤣 she used to make bragging comments like she used to earn more than Chris! How the mighty have fallen
successful at her peak maybe...Queen Bee...NEVER
1670340197259.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Defo this, I join IG around that time when I was at SW after having my little (not so little now) boy, my consultant recommended I followed her! I must admit, I did like her back then but now - nope. As an 'older mum' your already at a disadvantage over the young mums on IG/Social media. If a beauty company had the choice between a pretty 22 year old mum or a 42 year old - who are they really going to pick?
I unfollowed her a month or so ago, I take it she still filters the boys and plaster them all over IG?

Reactions: 16
If the fact she's not included in pictures or tags about the meal and isn't doing gushing posts about it herself saying how "gorrrrjus" they all were doesn't tell her she's tanked at this "job" then nothing will.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Remember back in 2013/2014 when she thought she knew it all and her arrogance was at a high. https://www.fopperholic.co.uk/blog/recipes/to-weigh-or-not-to-weigh?rq=2014

Reactions: 6
I don't post often but I nosey in everyday. You guys are hilarious. I actually feel sorry for her today 🙈
Her Christmas lunch yesterday didn't go too well eh.. I think I get why she's losing popularity. She's just too braggy. Instead of connecting with her followers she's always trying to show off. Like recently with the new car. The Selfriges bag in shot. Posh hotel visit etc... She doesn't realise that noone actually cares. Like noone.
She has a nice lifestyle thanks to her husband but I definitely don't think she's happy. Those boys always look quite sad. Wonder why? Shame. Bet she's feeling rubbish today. Being the centre of attention probably means a lot to her. Not anymore love!

Reactions: 19
Was this another undisclosed AD I wonder? With her linking amazon goods? The tone of her writing and her showing off, ughhhhh what an absolute twit she is! Happy Fopping 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭🫣
🤣🤣🤣 ahhhh her blogs are always good for a laugh! I cringe so much reading them! What a complete and utter plonker! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.