Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this dress suits her, but you can’t really duck up a black dress can you!? Fopps: “hold my boiled egg..”
*rummages out the old clodhopper (fopper) shoes*
🫣
I don’t know why her shoes offend me so much! I’d love to to do a make-under with her!
Probably because she always had to show her trotters aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Horrible clumpy shoes spoils it again is she “Shoe blind” because her taste in shoes is horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couldn’t really care less what she wears . She’s such a Narcissistic witch .
Her last few grid pics just show how insecure she is demanding likes and comments from total strangers . no doubt there will be more in London this weekend with Chris only difference will be she will be stood in Front of random houses, or the middle of the street in another stoooooooning outfit, While he is forced to take all the pics of her .her.her.
she’s approaching 42 as selfish, smarmy ,insecure and unconfident as ever . Always filtered . Stretched. eye bleeping herself .

Reactions: 16
Horrible clumpy shoes spoils it again is she “Shoe blind” because her taste in shoes is horrendous
I’m slightly younger than fopps but I remember some magazines from my younger days (more & just seventeen) used to say if you want to make your legs look slimmer, wear chunky shoes, do think this is why old foppy always wears awful clumpy monstrosities on her feet 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has angled the phone to make her body slimmer,so her head appears larger. Her phone looks wider at the top and narrower at the bottom too.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why the hell are the boys sitting on the very white sofa with shoes on??? Is it just me that finds that so strange?? In all fairness they were prob only told to sit with Chris watching the footy whilst she took the photo for the gram and then whisked them off to soft play which was shut and then to makies ‘to break up the day’ - why can’t she just stay in the house?

Reactions: 18
She hasn’t seriously dragged them to an empty McDonald’s to sit with a coffee and just a cookie for the boys. Just to avoid being at home for a full day.

Something is seriously not right in that house.

Reactions: 26
Chris looks miserable for a man watching England win 6-2!
that's because he's not being left in peace to watch the match - he's got a camera poked in his face to take pics for her 'content' to show what a great dad he is with his boy's (been a while since I've done that lol!) watching footie too although they probably have no interest.....

The weather this way is absolutely vile it's been heavy rain non-stop still about 10.30am - why oh why did she drag them out ? She's not right..... she really isn't !

Reactions: 18
What is it with the cookies being eaten directly off the table. No-one in my life has ever done that - adult or child. Irrespective of viruses, it’s just dirty.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
What is it with the cookies being eaten directly off the table. No-one in my life has ever done that - adult or child. Irrespective of viruses, it’s just dirty.
It's like she wants rhen to catch germs. Saying that sge minging too and doesn't have the best hygiene

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t seriously dragged them to an empty McDonald’s to sit with a coffee and just a cookie for the boys. Just to avoid being at home for a full day.

Something is seriously not right in that house.
I think either Chris expected her to parent so he could watch the match in peace and she buggered off out to let soft play entertain them instead or she can’t trust herself in the house incase she nose dives into a packet of hobnobs and puts 3stone on overnight. Or a combination of both.

Reactions: 15
Imagine if Chris took an unstaged pic of her . She shows him not an ounce of respect . He must breathe a huge sigh of relief when she goes out . Even if it is pouring with rain . She hates being at home so much!

Narcissistic twit

Reactions: 12
Adding Tonie box stories to their stockings? They’re £15 each, since when did stockings have such high value goods in them ffs!?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.