Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is a tonie thing something that reads a story to a child? Couldnt she just…Yano….read to them herself seeing she doesn’t work!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely someone with such “high status “ can afford to drive into London n park in the many exclusive car parks lol
Why does she have to go away for her birthday!

Reactions: 18
It’s one thing for her to be so insecure and self conscious, stretching and filtering all her photos but to try and make Chris change and feel and look uncomfortable escalates Her usual selfishness . If he wants to let his beard go grey wtf, it’s like when she’s taking miserable pictures of him . What an absolute witch If he did that to her I can imagine Her reaction. He is stuck with this Narcissist but how sad for him to just take her demands

Once a Narcissist always a Narcissist Fopperholic , she’ll never change in fact she’s getting worse.

Reactions: 12
I think he is as vain as she is- let’s be honest he got with her didn’t he?!

Reactions: 20
Why does she have to go away for her birthday? It’s not like she makes the most of a night away!! Limits food and drinks, refuses to take the stick of her arse and have fun, bed early, up early and then home.
With the train strikes I’d just say..let’s have a night at home or local and that will do! She is always thinking about the “content” she can make rather than actually enjoying her time with her husband. How he puts up with her I will never know! I wonder what he gets out of this relationship? She seems a horror to live with!!

Reactions: 12
Unless it’s for a big birthday I don’t see the need to be going away for a weekend and making a big deal out of it every year. I’m happy to just go out for a meal or get my favourite takeaway and have a few drinks with my hubby and friends.

Like it was mentioned above she only does these things for content and even then it’s nothing to aspire to. All that money spent just to get a few shite pics of your brothel hotel, empty bar and horrendous fashion choices. So materialistic. I wouldn’t want her life if you paid me.

Reactions: 16
Her addiction to spending is out of control .
it was only in September when she was raving about Fre skincare!! Now “ she’s “heard“the Aldi scrubs are really good “ so like the addict she is off she goes to buy it .
She seems to think more is more having ridiculous amounts of treatments at salons then buying skin care just for the sake of it because of what she’s heard LOL
Oh to be so , so unhappy with your life Fopps all you to is spend money Every.Single.Day. to compensate youre extreme insecurity and unhappiness.

Attachments

Sometimes I feel bad for her but then she goes and says 'some car parks have tubes'.

Or maybe she means some tube stations have car parks. Dang she is as thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her post about cars last night really irritated me, I can’t even hate watch her now. I’m really not sure at this point who she appeals to and what her target audience is…who on Earth can relate to her? She tries to carry on like a 20yr old influencer with her crappy fake tits and tan in her fast fashion and then in the next breath she’s banging on about menopause!

Reactions: 19
Her post about cars last night really irritated me, I can’t even hate watch her now. I’m really not sure at this point who she appeals to and what her target audience is…who on Earth can relate to her? She tries to carry on like a 20yr old influencer with her crappy fake tits and tan in her fast fashion and then in the next breath she’s banging on about menopause!
I don’t think she knows herself who she appeals to

Reactions: 15
Chapter 42 starts for her tomorrow 😩😩😩
Lets hope she stops scrounging , stops begging and stops thinking driving a BM or Merc is impressive . Getting help for your addiction to spending will be the best thing for you .
😳 We know you watch us here Fopps 😳 Regularly 🧐🧐🧐
We are all so much smarter than you will ever be so stop stalking us 🙌🙌🙌

Is a tonie thing something that reads a story to a child? Couldnt she just…Yano….read to them herself seeing she doesn’t work!
Yes but they read the story and sing all the songs… like I can’t sing let it go
As well as the singer 😂 it is a bit of a novelty thing but my daughter just used to lay in bed relaxing listening to it. It’s one of those things that could be a total waste of money or your
Child may love it
And it be worth it .

Lols at fopps failing on the aldi dupes. The pink clay is not a dupe for glam glow - it’s a dupe for sand & sky pink clay ( which is an Aussie brand). This has been around for at least the last 6 years.
The pineapple stuff is a dupe for glow receipe - again been around for maybe 2-3 years.

What a dick.
Are they any good?

Reactions: 4
Yes but they read the story and sing all the songs… like I can’t sing let it go
As well as the singer 😂 it is a bit of a novelty thing but my daughter just used to lay in bed relaxing listening to it. It’s one of those things that could be a total waste of money or your
Child may love it
And it be worth it .

Are they any good?
The Lacura hot cloth cleanser is a great Dupe for the Liz Earle cleanser . Much cheaper and as good I think

Reactions: 5
Chapter 42 starts for her tomorrow 😩😩😩
Lets hope she stops scrounging , stops begging and stops thinking driving a BM or Merc is impressive . Getting help for your addiction to spending will be the best thing for you .
😳 We know you watch us here Fopps 😳 Regularly 🧐🧐🧐
We are all so much smarter than you will ever be so stop stalking us 🙌🙌🙌
Technically is chapter 43…that will piss her off! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.