Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but they read the story and sing all the songs… like I can’t sing let it go
As well as the singer 😂 it is a bit of a novelty thing but my daughter just used to lay in bed relaxing listening to it. It’s one of those things that could be a total waste of money or your
Child may love it
And it be worth it .

Are they any good?
I have not tried the pineapple stuff but the clay was pretty good. Left my skin feeling nice after I had used it.

The Lacura hot cloth cleanser is a great Dupe for the Liz Earle cleanser . Much cheaper and as good I think
I like to use the lacura toners - I think they are dupes for the pixi toners. I am currently using a retinol one but have used their glow toner and another toner ( which I can’t remember which it was ). They are £3.99 a bottle ( and they are a good size ) plus last a while as well.

Reactions: 3
Know Fopps could only dream of having Lydia’s money and lifestyle. The tiktok video makers observations on Lydia apply to braggy Fopps

Reactions: 6
Lawson is so like Chris in those pics.... he may be blonde and blue eyed faverson but looks nothing like Nicola though she seems to think he does!! Also his eyes are not ice blue like she filters them !! Otherson has Chris ears and I think is cuter .... he has quite a pronounced under bite which means when he gets his big teeth he'll need a brace and also that eye still needs attention though she claims not !!..... I reckon if he gets braces... glasses and still has his little pokey out ears he'll be filmed/photographed even less 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I love that she is probably enraged that he didn’t pose perfectly like her favourite blue eyed boy. Well done otherson, you stay true to your authentic self unlike the rest of your useless family 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lawson is so like Chris in those pics.... he may be blonde and blue eyed faverson but looks nothing like Nicola though she seems to think he does!! Also his eyes are not ice blue like she filters them !! Otherson has Chris ears and I think is cuter .... he has quite a pronounced under bite which means when he gets his big teeth he'll need a brace and also that eye still needs attention though she claims not !!..... I reckon if he gets braces... glasses and still has his little pokey out ears he'll be filmed/photographed even less 😔
I’m starting to disagree about his eye. She has a gammy eye and I think he’s just got the same eyes as her. I think it’s why she’s so defensive about it because she’s not as bleeping perfect as she likes to portray herself.

Reactions: 11
Pamper Day with Mad Mazza ‼‼. Well we knew it wouldn’t be with you’re friends 😩
That’s over a hour away from her! Drove past that the other week when we went to the “Hilton at St George’s” and that’s nearly 30 mins from us!
her birthday celebrations are never ending!

Reactions: 10
So much money spent, she’s completely oblivious to how that might make some of her sheep feel.

I know lockdown wasn’t good but I feel I missed out on some right laughs at Nikki now. I was busy working but it must have been hilarious to watch her Botox melt away, her hair that always looks the same grow out and addiction to being out of the house being curbed 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
42 years young 😂🥳. Having a lovely birthday so far ❤. Growing older is an absolute blessing and something to celebrate and embrace!! I don’t feel my age at all, it’s just a number! So to all my fellow 40+ women keep doing you and not caring what anyone else thinks! It’s a really liberating age I think! Xxx

Not caring what anyone else thinks …. My arse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
42 years young 😂🥳. Having a lovely birthday so far ❤. Growing older is an absolute blessing and something to celebrate and embrace!! I don’t feel my age at all, it’s just a number! So to all my fellow 40+ women keep doing you and not caring what anyone else thinks! It’s a really liberating age I think! Xxx

Not caring what anyone else thinks …. My arse
duck OFF NICOLA YOU SMUG COW ! You look every bit your 42 years because you are constantly messing with your face..... she has minimum make up on in that pic but 100% still filtered..... embrace it - so fecking insecure about getting old...... !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Notice how she Never invites her grieving mil out who I’m sure would love a spa day treat
yet she had The absolute cheek to ask !!!! if she can post her fil passing on her Grid .
Typical Narcissist behaviour as usual from her and I don’t care how old she feels she will never change …… Ever , and yes she don’t care what anyone thinks that’s why all the birthday stories she’s sharing are very old dated pics . No recent ones at all.

Reactions: 22
Who screenshoots birthday wishes from their Facebook and puts them on their Insta story? 😳

SEE - PEOPLE DO LIKE ME!

Nah they don’t you vapid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They clearly don’t have new photos together! Always the same photos year after year!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She only "burst into tears" over the boys' photos because they're not as cute as she thought they'd be.

I turned 43 in October and there was no fanfare...a takeaway, homemade bday cake and chilling. I wanted to go out but changed my mind.

Oh and Fopps, for all the botox, fillers and treatment, me time and spa days that you do, you look older for it. I do none of this and I still get told that I look younger than 43, even as a plus sized woman. So what does that say?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.