Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what exactly does Nicola pay tax on to get a rebate? It’s a scam anyway, HMRC will sort it out for you for free. But our foppybollocks knows her worth!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her cheeks and conk end are glowing like baubles on a Christmas tree in those tax finder stories! I've seen a few low budget huns raving about it this week, there is zero need to pay anyone 30% if you're owed any tax FFS just call HMRC, that's all you're paying them a chunk to do anyway, she really will take any advert offered to her. Her voice when she's trying to convince people she loves something is hysterical, she is a big fat flop at this "job"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what exactly does Nicola pay tax on to get a rebate? It’s a scam anyway, HMRC will sort it out for you for free. But our foppybollocks knows her worth!
Just when you think she can’t sink any lower than the jelly ads. She is preying on people who are worried sick about the cost of living. Advising them to do something that will cost them 30% of their own money when they can go to HMRC for free.

Well maybe I should drop HMRC a little note to make sure Floppy is paying tax on all her hard earned influencer ‘minnie’. Wouldn’t put it past her not to be declaring it, didn’t she still try and get free prescriptions claiming she was on maternity well past the time she should?

Reactions: 21
HMRC have always sent me a cheque every time they’ve owed me money. Got one this year actually! Or is this something more for self employed? Maybe you should be better at doing your taxes if as a self employed person you need to use another company to claw money back.

Reactions: 14
Just when you think she can’t sink any lower than the jelly ads. She is preying on people who are worried sick about the cost of living. Advising them to do something that will cost them 30% of their own money when they can go to HMRC for free.

Well maybe I should drop HMRC a little note to make sure Floppy is paying tax on all her hard earned influencer ‘minnie’. Wouldn’t put it past her not to be declaring it, didn’t she still try and get free prescriptions claiming she was on maternity well past the time she should?
Well
She did the whole using her newborn miracles and advertising some dodgy saving scheme didn’t she?

Reactions: 10
Shes the most disrespectful twit ‘ Random Night’ . No wonder why she never shares stories of these nights. She gets invited no where only her bros chav weddings .I would be sooooooo embarrassed to invite her to the toilet never mind a night out. UGH 🙄
Narcissic Nicola strikes again
What a bleeping chav 😩😩😩

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Why is she being such a snob about where they are going?! Surely the thicko realises her friend may see her posts?! I’m still surprised she has any mates given how she behaves

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is it they are doing? All I can work out is they are poSing at the top of a stair and she is in her awful shoes as usual! Why so weird? Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry who the hell is this? Why does she look so weird?

658B4CC2-B50D-4425-A450-4C7F48C4CCA6.jpeg
ADF55DBC-6B2E-41BA-A7EF-A7CD2F2DBE5F.jpeg

Also how insulting to her friend saying oh this is how much we love you that we came here, as if it’s something

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What is it they are doing? All I can work out is they are poSing at the top of a stair and she is in her awful shoes as usual! Why so weird? Am I missing something?
They are at a dinner/dance/disco at a nice hotel for a friends birthday ... why she's being all snobby and catty about it is beyond me.. and the fact she's obvs posting from the venue during the evening is just bleeping rude... fun sponge Nicola strikes again in her old dress and old nasty shoes !! Rude rude witch... why make such a fuss over going to this party.. if its that below her why say she'd go? She's unbelievable...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.