Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so misleading on that post! The Mac rose she’s put are for the skewers only - yet her sheep think they are for the plate 🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone has asked if the 5g of carbs includes the bread (which we know she didn’t eat)

and I personally think quinoa takes like polystyrene 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's really bad that she's advertising a recipe with macro and calorie values. But then doesn't actually know if the info she is publishing is even correct!

Reactions: 12
Her idol Vicky Pattison has shared a post this morning and it is pretty much Flopps in a nutshell 😳 Be interesting to see if she likes it!

Reactions: 10
She only eats quinoa because it’s higher in her beloved protein than rice. I genuinely don’t know anyone that eats the stuff. I tried it for the first time years ago when Gillian McKeith came on the scene and she used to go on about how healthy it was. It has such a strange texture and is so bland. Even when you cook it in stock it has no taste.
Why would you subject yourself to eating it when there are tastier alternatives. No one on their death bed wishes they ate more quinoa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
£45 for a powder! Like anyone would buy that at the moment! That’s a few days food shop

Reactions: 11
I also hate quinoa. Once had someone overcook it for me so it was a bland sprouty plain mush and not been able to eat it since 🤢.

Reactions: 5
Do we think she was trying to plan a family holiday to Dubai whilst Chris was working over there like she did with Florida 😂😂😂 I think he’s put his foot down after the Florida tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says that she is struggling to reply to message requests as there are so many but then puts up a Q&A. I highly doubt she has that many that she can’t reply to them but if she did why not crack on with replies rather than putting out a Q&A. Is it any wonder she’s losing followers and her engagement is so low. She wants people to like and share all her boring repetitive shite yet doesn’t engage with her followers when they take the time to message her. It’s not rocket science is it. For someone that wants to make a career from social media she so lazy it’s unreal. Wants everything handed to her on a plate.

Reactions: 15
Going to totally lower the tone here but boiling quinoa smells like cum 🤮🤮🤮 always makes me heave

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I was talking to a friend last week and the topic of slimming world came up, then instagram huns pushing it, so naturally old Floppy came into conversation. Turns out my friend follows her and she wrote a really long detailed message to her in response to her posts a few months back about her boob job and her wondering whether or not to go abroad to get them replaced or where to go in the UK (basically scrounging for a freebie). Fopperholic did not even bother to reply, or even do the bare minimum of liking her message. It really pissed my friend off. Fopperholic is such a user of her followers; gives nothing back, not even a small 'thank you for your message, very helpful.' She cannot POSSIBLY be that busy given how much time she devotes to hair/eyebrows/skin treatments/gym/shopping/poncing about online.

PS sorry to go against the grain ;) but I love quinoa. BUT only if it's cooked right. If it's boiled to within an inch of its life it's grim, but if it's tender and cooked in stock and served with something tasty it is delicious. I really like it!

Reactions: 10
I was talking to a friend last week and the topic of slimming world came up, then instagram huns pushing it, so naturally old Floppy came into conversation. Turns out my friend follows her and she wrote a really long detailed message to her in response to her posts a few months back about her boob job and her wondering whether or not to go abroad to get them replaced or where to go in the UK (basically scrounging for a freebie). Fopperholic did not even bother to reply, or even do the bare minimum of liking her message. It really pissed my friend off. Fopperholic is such a user of her followers; gives nothing back, not even a small 'thank you for your message, very helpful.' She cannot POSSIBLY be that busy given how much time she devotes to hair/eyebrows/skin treatments/gym/shopping/poncing about online.

PS sorry to go against the grain ;) but I love quinoa. BUT only if it's cooked right. If it's boiled to within an inch of its life it's grim, but if it's tender and cooked in stock and served with something tasty it is delicious. I really like it!
i hope your friend saw the light, unfollowed that vapid witch and joined tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.