Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So clearly the coaching thing amounted to shite all which we all predicted. Expect the insta to disappear any day now.

Also. Didn’t she have nearly 40 years of travelling before she literally planned and had help to get pregnant? She’s such a massive dose honestly she needs to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She may as we'll delete that coaching page it's embarrassing. She didn't try at all. She had one failed attempt with that poor bloke! She takes the credit for her time at SW but she was literally just following their business model, was told exactly what to say etc. Just proves it when she's tried to go it alone and failed.

Reactions: 25
Why be so prescriptive with small children??
Just let them write a list to santa like normal kids and if you don't wanna buy more than 6 things just say santa only has room in his sack for that amount..
She such a bleeping fun sponge trying to control everything.
Screenshot_20221109-220632_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just let them write a list to santa like normal kids and if you don't wanna buy more than 6 things just say santa only has room in his sack for that amount..
View attachment 1718033
Is she joking
This is the woman who bought her children 6 new toys a week during lockdown 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She only needs buy them 6 things for Christmas because they're getting new things everyday of the week. They wont need or want for anything because they already have it

View attachment 1718033
I’m pretty sure the original quote is about making Christmas less about consumerism and goes

1 - something I want
2 - something I need
3 - something to wear
4 - something to read.

She’s turned it (copied it more like) into what she wants. Days out, hotels etc , when her kids are 4, they’ll likely never remember anywhere they’ve been so far, her ‘take’ on it defeats the object and there’s no way she won’t throw loads of money at it anyway, so why pretend?

Reactions: 27
If she got rid of her all fake followers and paid for followers she would be in the micro range! She’s deluded. I can’t believe Channel Mum even accepted her as a client really, she gets minimum engagement when she does ads. You know the ads she accepts, not the hundreds she turns down as she only accepts ones she believes in and uses 🤥She lives in the past and is so slow to the latest trends!
Ahhh yes, wonder if she’s still enjoying that Barley drink 😂😂

She only needs buy them 6 things for Christmas because they're getting new things everyday of the week. They wont need or want for anything because they already have it
I don’t know why this stupid reel pissed me off so much when I saw it. I don’t know about you guys but I couldn’t give two shits if I got anything for Christmas as long as my kids are happy and I’m around family

So…bleeping…materialistic

Reactions: 21
There’s me wondering why her threads gone quiet……it’s because there’s a new one 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh look, another stupid finger pointy reel sitting there with a smug face. 🙄 How original… and for a grand total of 663 likes. The only thing this one is influencing is more people to come and join this tattle thread

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn’t realise we were on a new thread! Too busy being a #newmum even though my first is 4 🤣🤣

Late to the party again with 19 crimes🤣

There’s me wondering why her threads gone quiet……it’s because there’s a new one 🤦🏻‍♀️
Same!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs shes definitely pushing to be seen as a parenting expert...
I sense an insta bio change on the horizon.....
Screenshot_20221110-093211_Instagram.jpg

This the bio now... lets see if she changes it to parenting food fashion....
Screenshot_20221110-093457_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gum hair and Tescos!
She has her hair done more than I flea my cat lol

Reactions: 16
Weird the way she doesn’t mention Chris being away again or now being back home. Nothing about missing him or the boys missing him. Think it just shows that instead of dragging him out to help her on his days off, she just relies on Mazza when he’s away and she carries on as normal.

Doesn’t seem like much of a marriage really. They would probably both carry on as before if they separated.

Reactions: 24
Of course your going to lease, again you make out you have cash but I can bet my life you haven’t got 30k sat in your money pot for a new Range Rover! I’m betting she is going to scale the car right back this time. The cover story will be she doesn’t need such a big car now the boys don’t have a push chair and the Range Rover was expensive to fill up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her Christmas thing! Children don't need 6 things, a day out? A hotel stay? Really? Many parents are worried about buying one present. She has no clue. And number 6 to be a board game or a hotel stay. The opposite extreme.

• Heart
So her lease is up at the beginning of December and we're now heading towards mid November and she's only just looking at cars? what a load of shite! It takes time to sort a lease car and the faff of arranging your current one to go back to coincide with the new one arriving is a huge ball ache and takes time, you can't just do it at the last minute, it's not like a library where you take your used books back and take another one. She must already have one lined up surely?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.