Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she just claim recently she’s got a high sex drive? Thats why Chris is always away…for a rest ha x
She is literally the most sexless person ever. Dry dinners... dry you know what 😖🤣I struggle to believe she's a freak in the sheets 🤣🤢 not a chance she's far too uptight. She'd be synning the lube and jizz

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She is literally the most sexless person ever. Dry dinners... dry you know what 😖🤣I struggle to believe she's a freak in the sheets 🤣🤢 not a chance she's far too uptight. She'd be synning the lube and jizz
She’ll be all over it if she thinks it’s a protein hit 💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ah that's what she really means when she says she has a high sex drive.... she's in it for the protein 😄
Do you think she tracks in her my fitness pal?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ah that's what she really means when she says she has a high sex drive.... she's in it for the protein 😄
Well it does burn lots of calories! Bet she keeps her Apple Watch on too

Do you think she tracks in her my fitness pal?
Great minds 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s so obvious this Q&As she does are fake because it is always the same questions asked, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Weight loss, “career”, mascara.

Reactions: 24
It’s so obvious this Q&As she does are fake because it is always the same questions asked, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Weight loss, “career”, mascara.
No mention of her ‘coaching’ in her drivel about her career though. Just a vague bit about wanting to help others 🤣🤣 died on her arse yet again.

Reactions: 19
No mention of her coaching in her career ambitions.
Andddd just like thats shes back to pursuing the 'influencer' career focusing on brands she wants to work with.
You might want to work with them floppy...they don't want to work with you.
Screenshot_20221109-130007_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 22
Interesting how Chris has had to travel a bit these last few weeks and now she wants to travel more. I bet you do Nikki! However I suspect you’re thinking of hotels with kids clubs rather than seeing the world 🤣

Reactions: 27
I still can’t believe she’s banging on about wanting to help people. She had the chance with her coaching to help someone who was clearly fragile but gave up. And can’t she see how being part of SW she has actually harmed a lot of people by peddling its disordered eating.

She must ask herself these questions on repeat as I can’t imagine anyone is in the slightest bit interested in her now. I hope this new agency drop her when they see examples of her work and her appalling engagement.

Reactions: 21
No mention of her coaching in her career ambitions.
Andddd just like thats shes back to pursuing the 'influencer' career focusing on brands she wants to work with.
You might want to work with them floppy...they don't want to work with you.
View attachment 1716710
What does she mean, Continue to support people? 🤣🤣🤣 from what I've seen people support her and get piss all back! Her ego just can't accept it, that she's nothing special in this world. She's less than ten a penny of the wannabes out there who all look exactly the same, wear the same clothes and have nothing interesting to say.

Reactions: 17
She does know she will always be a mum right?! The 'right now I am mum' annoys me. That won't change. She honestly thinks she is superior to every other mum out there.
Part time?! But yet acts like she can't handle the work load she has.

Also'I had some pretty amazing career achievements before having the boys that i chose to walk away from' - GET OVER!
I have things I have stopped doing since I had my children, I don't feel the need to keep pointing it out every 5 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What does she mean, Continue to support people? 🤣🤣🤣 from what I've seen people support her and get piss all back! Her ego just can't accept it, that she's nothing special in this world. She's less than ten a penny of the wannabes out there who all look exactly the same, wear the same clothes and have nothing interesting to say.
She supports da hunz by giving them size referencing for zara blazers. They'd never know what a size 8 looks like if they hadn't seen it on her.

• Haha
So her saying micro and nano micro accounts (accounts with less followers) are becoming more popular with brands to work with is her way of justifying why she doesn’t get much brand work anymore as she has too many followers!!!! Yeah ok love you tell yourself that 😂😂😂😂 bless her!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So her saying micro and nano micro accounts (accounts with less followers) are becoming more popular with brands to work with is her way of justifying why she doesn’t get much brand work anymore as she has too many followers!!!! Yeah ok love you tell yourself that 😂😂😂😂 bless her!
If she got rid of her all fake followers and paid for followers she would be in the micro range! She’s deluded. I can’t believe Channel Mum even accepted her as a client really, she gets minimum engagement when she does ads. You know the ads she accepts, not the hundreds she turns down as she only accepts ones she believes in and uses 🤥She lives in the past and is so slow to the latest trends!

If she went through and removed all the insta accounts who haven't posted since 2016 she'd be left with nothing. She's also bought youtube subs too. I remember they suddenly shot up a few thousand one day 🧐

She used to get more views when she was a lot more open. But since she's exposed herself for being a vapid, grubby, chavy airhead, we don't get vlogs anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she went through and removed all the insta accounts who haven't posted since 2016 she'd be left with nothing. She's also bought youtube subs too. I remember they suddenly shot up a few thousand one day 🧐

She used to get more views when she was a lot more open. But since she's exposed herself for being a vapid, grubby, chavy airhead, we don't get vlogs anymore
I also think a lack of compliance from Chris put the nail in the coffin of the blogs. You could tell he was disliking being on camera more and more in her later ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.