Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is of course definatley possible she is experiencing symptoms however i think she jumping on the menopause bandwagon. It it too coincidental that she has all of a sudden started talking about it.
It is possible but alot of the symptoms are the sane as those of endometriosis that she has.

Reactions: 12
Sorry but absolute STATE of that kettle.

She really did buy the chavviest tit she could find when they bought that house.
6E635749-80F6-4272-89C2-5543BFBE719C.jpeg
49391B4D-7858-4148-8729-0C3E52F317AE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Has she officially started the menopause or is she just guessing for content? Is she a bit young? I only ask this because the women in my family were all 50+ and I may have an unusual bunch
I was mid forties when mine started but my mum had an early menopause at 40 so I was kind of expecting it, I do however think she's jumping on a trending bandwagon for sure, she'll cling on to any topic that has popular hashtags. My peri experience crept up slowly and I only realised a lot of it was happening with hindsight after a couple of years of slow symptoms so im sceptical about her claims for sure hmmmmm

Reactions: 13
Don’t follow or comment on this thread but spotted her in the park today. I know she lives locally to me so I recognised them all straight away, I spotted the boys first. To be honest it was the outfits that alerted me, they were wearing photographic-able clothing rather than normal playing clothes. Frightening really the lack of privacy all these children have.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
m
Fixed this for you 😉

is one her mothers?
No - one is like from mad Mazza aka Nicola Ryan

I bet she deleted that comment and the account is now blocked

She is 100% going to start sharing posts from Davina McCall / the menopause lady and Dr Nighat ( who I think is bloody brilliant)

Hanging on her door!!!😂

Anyone else have a voice for mad Mazza? Just read this using her “ voice” ( in my head she sounds really whiney)
Yes, I have a voice for Mazza. In my head she sounds breathy and excited! She’s so excited to try the cauliflower rice Nikki recommended.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's super cringe when she's trying to advertise anything, so OTT with the very fake enthusiasm I've got second hand embarrassment watching it, how can she watch that back and not die of shame? Mazza is the typical pushy mum fawning over her all the time, my mum would be in a fit of giggles asking me what the hell I was doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she is selective over the things she advertises ….. would love to see what she turns down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can hear mad mazza talking in one of her youtube videos, they did a mother and daughter questions. It's quite an eye opener!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's super cringe when she's trying to advertise anything, so OTT with the very fake enthusiasm I've got second hand embarrassment watching it, how can she watch that back and not die of shame? Mazza is the typical pushy mum fawning over her all the time, my mum would be in a fit of giggles asking me what the hell I was doing!

As with anything she’s outdated. Think she’s either going for the Joe Wicks style in 2017 of chucking things in or M&S ads where they had pies bubbling away with filling etc.

She’s so naff. She’s as wooden and dated as Anthea Turner.

Reactions: 12
There is no way Nikki drinks those. And no I haven't heard of Barley cup and I don't suppose she had before they sent her an email offering them to her

Reactions: 26
Why does she say if you are a mum?! can only mums drink it, if a person with no children drinks its or a dad will they explode?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine this...

You are desperate for engagement online and you are paid to do an ad...and then use the ad to pretend that you discovered it...yeah me neither...

Don't worry the ASA will be told Nikki...AGAIN you are one of the worst re-offending so called influencers online and you have to remember that 15 November brings with it a year anniversary since you were out on the ASA list for three months...

So when they review and count up all the complaints about you since you were added to that list you will finally get famous...for being banned from Instagram and YouTube...

Worst still they will administer a ban via IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) along with your home address so it will in turn affect Chris' career because they might close all accounts associated with your home IP address....the only way to get around it is moving house but when you do your new IP Address court get banned too because it is associated with YOU.

Dear oh dear ..better get a real job quick

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.