Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

As with anything she’s outdated. Think she’s either going for the Joe Wicks style in 2017 of chucking things in or M&S ads where they had pies bubbling away with filling etc.

She’s so naff. She’s as wooden and dated as Anthea Turner.

Whys she still referencing ivf, pregnancy, breast feeding (which she never did) etc in her ads.
The boys are 4 ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That drink sounds rank 🤮 not a chance in hell she’s even had a cup of it.

Reactions: 20
The thing is I looked it up and it has excellent reviews everywhere. 1000s on holland and barrett.
Its been going for over 25 years too.
I think they're doing a influencer ad campaign as a few blueticks are popping up in floppys comments who don't usually.

Reactions: 14
She’s so fake in her ADs, you can tell she’s trying to like the product she’s promoting! I do not believe for one minute she turns down ads and only picks what she believes in because she just advertises crap all the time!

Reactions: 15
The thing is I looked it up and it has excellent reviews everywhere. 1000s on holland and barrett.
Its been going for over 25 years too.
I think they're doing a influencer ad campaign as a few blueticks are popping up in floppys comments who don't usually.
My friend has been drinking Barleycup for years !!

Reactions: 9
Don’t follow or comment on this thread but spotted her in the park today. I know she lives locally to me so I recognised them all straight away, I spotted the boys first. To be honest it was the outfits that alerted me, they were wearing photographic-able clothing rather than normal playing clothes. Frightening really the lack of privacy all these children have.
Terrifying that she will see absolutely no issue with this!

She is such a hypocrite . Shes low fat / no fat OBSESSED !!!
there’s ………
63 g !!!! of carbs per 100 g in that Barley Cup
Failed Coach Fopps should not call herself a nutrition coach . She knows duck all about Macros in food . She’s just an embarrassment she really is .
Then to display a filthy manky kettle in a paid #AD is Disgusting

• Sick
She is such a hypocrite . Shes low fat / no fat OBSESSED !!!
there’s ………
63 g !!!! of carbs per 100 g in that Barley Cup
Failed Coach Fopps should not call herself a nutrition coach . She knows duck all about Macros in food . She’s just an embarrassment she really is .
Then to display a filthy manky kettle in a paid #AD is Disgusting
errrr I think you'll find she puts ........ ad in the teeny tiny letters possible..... ! ;);) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also I don't think her 'fans' 'sheep' are impressed with her barley cup..... she's losing followers daily........ ha ha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also I don't think her 'fans' 'sheep' are impressed with her barley cup..... she's losing followers daily........ ha ha
Perhaps some of them are finally seeing how disingenuous she is! Selective in what she advertises my arse! She’ll advertise any old crap and wet herself with excitement doing it!

Reactions: 16
Has she officially started the menopause or is she just guessing for content? Is she a bit young? I only ask this because the women in my family were all 50+ and I may have an unusual bunch
I’ve just turned 40 and pretty sure I’m perimenopausal and the symptoms have been there for a couple of years I’m just joining the dots. It’s doesn’t follow my mum at all but I started my period earlier than her too so I guess I’m not like her.

She's super cringe when she's trying to advertise anything, so OTT with the very fake enthusiasm I've got second hand embarrassment watching it, how can she watch that back and not die of shame? Mazza is the typical pushy mum fawning over her all the time, my mum would be in a fit of giggles asking me what the hell I was doing!
And everything is always “so so nice” using her Australian vowels… nothing wrong with Australian vowels…. If you’re Australian not if you’re from Warwickshire!

Perhaps some of them are finally seeing how disingenuous she is! Selective in what she advertises my arse! She’ll advertise any old crap and wet herself with excitement doing it!
This makes me laugh when she says she turns down so so so many products and only advertises what she believes in 😂 she sees herself as some fashionista parenting guru…yet here she is advertising some caffeine free cereal tasting tea?! Like shite she even drinks it 😆 I bet she cries herself to sleep when she sees other influences ad campaigns and she’s got this 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she is selective over the things she advertises ….. would love to see what she turns down 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t believe this - she barely gets any advert work and then when she does it’s a company no buggar has heard of.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean, this company only has 500 odd followers. Can’t imagine they’ve paid very much for a reel from her, which only managed a couple hundred likes.

Her social media ‘work’ must pay enough to keep her going with it but I’d say with the cost of living increase, Chris’s wage will take a hit for sure.

DAC4C20D-E1C2-4340-A1E8-5C929C9959A3.jpeg
712D439C-D8F9-4DDD-BE2A-F2B1BDFD6073.jpeg

Reactions: 9
You know full well a) she didn’t drink it before because she’d have mentioned it like she mentions everything else b) it’s not calorie free so she’d have to syn it c) also like
Loads of people have commented it’s nothing new!!!

• Haha
She’s now so desperate since her “Coaching “ Quotes Page” never got started
She will literally accept anything . Remember the fake perfume a few weeks ago 😂 then the skin care range😂 nobody has ever heard of now Barley cup 🤣🤣🤣 I’m wondering what next 😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t believe this - she barely gets any advert work and then when she does it’s a company no buggar has heard of.
I know all the turning work down is absolute bullshit

She will literally accept anything . Remember the fake perfume a few weeks ago 😂 then the skin care range😂 nobody has ever heard of now Barley cup 🤣🤣🤣 I’m wondering what next 😂😂😂
Incontinence knickers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Some random medicinal stuff for that menopause 'thing'.... ;) that will be so, so, so uhmazing and cure her and then she'll realise her rages are just here being a cranky witch and that is actually her personality !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.