Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me laugh when she says she turns down so so so many products and only advertises what she believes in 😂 she sees herself as some fashionista parenting guru…yet here she is advertising some caffeine free cereal tasting tea?! Like shite she even drinks it 😆 I bet she cries herself to sleep when she sees other influences ad campaigns and she’s got this 🤦🏼‍♀️
That last sentence made me howl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some random medicinal stuff for that menopause 'thing'.... ;) that will be so, so, so uhmazing and cure her and then she'll realise her rages are just here being a cranky witch and that is actually her personality !
I’ve just started taking peri-menopause supplements. If she advertises them I’ll cry as I refuse to buy something that she endorses

Reactions: 14
Notice how she has replied to almost every comment on her latest post for the s**t coffee substitute - absolute desperation as it’s got less than 270 likes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her kids always look so miserable ,

Oh wait - - - - Another fair ground ride . They must be bored shitless
Halloween statue photo shoot tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

she will still have those fuckers on them rides when they’re about 17 if she has her way the dozey bint

• Haha
Reactions: 18

My kids are 10 & 11 and I think my kids have been to the fair about 4 times their whole life! Her kids go 4 times a bleeping month really!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s really not getting the current climate is she? Boasting about the boys hobbies and then Chris new car, this fucker deserves a massive downfall

Reactions: 24
I’m going to hell on a handcart I know but I really can’t stand her kids …….there I’ve said it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh god she is so crass ! I drive a brand new bmw and no one knows (apart from all you lot now 😂) but what I mean is I don’t post my steering wheel on social media a cars a car to me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m going to hell on a handcart I know but I really can’t stand her kids …….there I’ve said it
I’m assuming I’m going to hell too since I’m a Tattler, don’t worry about it! 🤣 Probably better chat than in Heaven anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh god she is so crass ! I drive a brand new bmw and no one knows (apart from all you lot now 😂) but what I mean is I don’t post my steering wheel on social media a cars a car to me
She doesn’t impress me at all their cars are leased Im not bragging but we walked into an Audi garage and paid cash for my Husbands A5 Fopps we actually own it (nothing wrong with leasing at all we’ve done it in the past) and the he works so hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he tosses it off with a feckin golf club in his hand I’m mean hardly contributing to society is he He’s not front line Policing is he one min locking the friendly drunk up the next telling Parents their Sons been found dead If Karma doesn’t hit that witch I will

I’m assuming I’m going to hell too since I’m a Tattler, don’t worry about it! 🤣 Probably better chat than in Heaven anyway!
See you there

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hell is going to be great if you guys are all there. I imagine arriving and everyone introducing themselves by their tattle handle

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.