Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want to make a curry sauce for home that's freezable and better than any jar sauce (also really cheap) i'll show you what I do..I took these for friend ages ago so ready prepared with step by step lol
3 large onions into pan with cumin seeds and cooking oil
View attachment 1679335
Soften slightly, add peppers and 1 chilli pepper then add water (not stock)
View attachment 1679338
Add some spices to whatever your taste but cumin, tumeric, cinnamon (pinch), ground coriander, garam masala and kashmiri chilli powder are what I use.
Also add salt to taste.
View attachment 1679343
Then add a can of chopped tomatoes and coriander stalks
View attachment 1679352
The cook down on simmer for an hour adding water when necessary, its done when something like this
View attachment 1679358
Now blend it and you have a curry sauce that you can use anytime
View attachment 1679362
Keep in freezer in batches and you can turn it into any curry you fancy when you use it.
If you season your meat with the same spices used in the sauce you get great flavour.
When I use a portion of the sauce I add in more onions, garlic and ginger paste, fresh tomatoes and coriander.
This what it looks like when the sauce is used in this way
View attachment 1679382
View attachment 1679383
Wow thank you so much I’ll defo be trying this xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She wrote that she has lots to fill people in on about the whole HRT perimenopause thing. THING?!! It really is just for the likes to be so blazé about something so important. She's a cow.

Reactions: 13
What the chuff is that reel about? You are not your patterns….she doesn’t half talk shite. Where is the actual advice? Would it not be more helpful to give actual ideas of how to change? She just gives out statements or useless quotes with no substance or useful information behind them yet thinks she’s this amazing weight loss expert. Get in the bin!

Reactions: 18
She wrote that she has lots to fill people in on about the whole HRT perimenopause thing. THING?!! It really is just for the likes to be so blazé about something so important. She's a cow.
Can't wait to see what Google quotes she spouts on this "thing". Obviously she will positively sail through menopause just likes she does with everything else in life.
Oh and just has to get in there that half term is busy with the boys. Maybe she should refresh herself on the post that she did, whilst the boys were babies, about surviving school holidays 🤔

Reactions: 14
Can't wait to see what Google quotes she spouts on this "thing". Obviously she will positively sail through menopause just likes she does with everything else in life.
Oh and just has to get in there that half term is busy with the boys. Maybe she should refresh herself on the post that she did, whilst the boys were babies, about surviving school holidays 🤔
She has no idea about real life juggling. this week is half term and I have my partners kids with meat work today, took them into my office (I'm the boss and they love having their own desk and computer to work with and a photocopier and stapler to be in charge of), my partner has some meetings and as a family we have got plans for fun things later in the week (I say fun ...for the end of the week but in their opinion, the beginning of the week in the office is fun because they can do jobs earn money whilst I sit back a bit...they dont realise this! They will enjoy spending their earnings later in the week when we go out for day trips). Plus I also have my neice and nephew this week who had half term last week, so have to get them to school too.

I have a more realistic parenting half term than she does juggling real career with child care and im not even a mum yet..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you want to make a curry sauce for home that's freezable and better than any jar sauce (also really cheap) i'll show you what I do..I took these for friend ages ago so ready prepared with step by step lol
View attachment 1679335
View attachment 1679338
Add some spices to whatever your taste but cumin, tumeric, cinnamon (pinch), ground coriander, garam masala and kashmiri chilli powder are what I use.
Also add salt to taste.
View attachment 1679343
View attachment 1679352
The cook down on simmer for an hour adding water when necessary, its done when something like this
View attachment 1679358
View attachment 1679362
Keep in freezer in batches and you can turn it into any curry you fancy when you use it.
If you season your meat with the same spices used in the sauce you get great flavour.
When I use a portion of the sauce I add in more onions, garlic and ginger paste, fresh tomatoes and coriander.
View attachment 1679382
View attachment 1679383
Now this is good grub!

BB11A8FA-7106-4E43-8776-6146581FB63C.jpeg
You have made a effort tho like Fopps 😂
A mug mentioning having twins
Spoon with your name
Random unlit candle on a coaster
Chavtastic bling mirrors decor in the background

Wonder if she still spits on her eyelashes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
For sure she does…hence the constant pink eye ha ha x

I was wondering what Zöe Lucker aka Tanya Turner looked like these days.

4946787E-F43B-470E-A87D-BCB4B26790DC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 1679335
View attachment 1679338
Also add salt to taste.
View attachment 1679343
View attachment 1679352
View attachment 1679358
View attachment 1679362
View attachment 1679382
View attachment 1679383
You forgot to say HIT SAVE, you ninny 🤪😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She told the Indian restaurant that she worked for SW so they used water to make her curry !!!!!!!!!
what a sad life so regimented!!!!!!!!!!
famlam???? what’s one of them then
Of course they did Fopps. Bet they used extra ghee and saliva to cook hers. What a pain in the arse she is.

Do you think everyone has time for her neurotics about food. If you want to boil your food in water or have a dry jacket potato, dont go out to restaurants!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think this is why she never seems to eat out anymore apart from subway salads in the car. I bet her friends won’t go out as they would be too embarrassed about her marching into the kitchen to show the chef how to cook SW style!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1679335
View attachment 1679338
Also add salt to taste.
View attachment 1679343
View attachment 1679352
View attachment 1679358
View attachment 1679362
View attachment 1679382
View attachment 1679383

Oh Justwondering this looks fabulous I've never had a curry like this before because my daughter who was a very successful SW leader (gold star no less) always made me a curry with water and disappointment... I will have to pick up these ingredients and try it I'm sure Nicola's dad would love to try this but we may skip the naan and chapati and poppadums as they are very high in syns... but I will share the babysitter snatchers rice - boiled of course... might push the boat out and have a small glass of wine and water...... thank you so much you this is amazing ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is one her mothers?
Fixed this for you 😉

is one her mothers?
No - one is like from mad Mazza aka Nicola Ryan

Exactly this !
I bet she deleted that comment and the account is now blocked

She is 100% going to start sharing posts from Davina McCall / the menopause lady and Dr Nighat ( who I think is bloody brilliant)

Where‘s the ”YSL” bag 😂
Hanging on her door!!!😂

Oh Justwondering this looks fabulous I've never had a curry like this before because my daughter who was a very successful SW leader (gold star no less) always made me a curry with water and disappointment... I will have to pick up these ingredients and try it I'm sure Nicola's dad would love to try this but we may skip the naan and chapati and poppadums as they are very high in syns... but I will share the babysitter snatchers rice - boiled of course... might push the boat out and have a small glass of wine and water...... thank you so much you this is amazing ;)
Anyone else have a voice for mad Mazza? Just read this using her “ voice” ( in my head she sounds really whiney)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Has she officially started the menopause or is she just guessing for content? Is she a bit young? I only ask this because the women in my family were all 50+ and I may have an unusual bunch

Has she officially started the menopause or is she just guessing for content? Is she a bit young? I only ask this because the women in my family were all 50+ and I may have an unusual bunch
It is of course definatley possible she is experiencing symptoms however i think she jumping on the menopause bandwagon. It it too coincidental that she has all of a sudden started talking about it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.