Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2nd title running 🤣

I’m sorry I haven’t been adding much except titles of late. Work has been ridiculously busy but pleased to have given something back for the laughs I have taken from the posts in these threads.

God what an insufferable bleep she is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
she’s wearing her gym gear and managed to make it to the shops today and take pictures of soup tins. So who exactly was taking care of her sick child?
Mazza I bet!

Or she’s rehashing this pic from a from a while ago. Sure she’s shared it before x

Reactions: 15
she’s wearing her gym gear and managed to make it to the shops today and take pictures of soup tins. So who exactly was taking care of her sick child?
Is that the post with around 65 likes and 5 comments including 2 of hers.. and a like from herself too..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what the teachers think of Grayson’s behaviour without Lawson there. I am a big fan of splitting twins in school (always behaved better in my experience) and allowed each child to follow their own path.

Wonder if that idea has been flouted to flopps? Some schools don’t give parents the choice.

She would hate that! Given that they are always presented as the gruesome twosome.

Reactions: 20
If it’s an iPhone it reverses the image so that may be his right hand.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.