Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chris is off on his Jollys again..... Without Fopps and the Boys ✈ I bet the miracles are already at Mazza's
Think it's safe to say out of the two Chris is definitely living his best life.... she must hate all this travel he's doing.... bet he eats everything in sight while he's away 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Another day in a trampoline park/soft play type of place. Have a day off, enjoy time with just your boys, have a picnic tea and watch a film, you’ll all feel the benefits tomorrow I promise!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That staged cackle of hers though 😩😩😩 #Desperateforattention
Making the kids perform for Her benefit as per . Let them be kids without shoving a camera in their face ever time it suits you .
Where was the camera last night when you were out with friends ?!!!?! #Liar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20221106-190915_Instagram.jpg

Yeah floppy 'will lift you up' as long as you are under a size 10, preferably blonde, have over 20k followers at least.
Never see her supporting or complimenting average accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she shouldn’t have had children, what I will say though is it’s a good job she had twins as it’s evident she can’t entertain one child and I’d feel so sorry for an only child of hers. At least this way the boys have each other because they sure as hell can’t count on their mother for anything.

Reactions: 21
Popped into her parents.... then home for dinner... I call bullshit and beige loving mazza fed either all of them or the boys....
So basically because Chris is away, she spent all day out with them. The Creche at the gym while she did body pump, then the trampoline place where she conveniently met a friend for a coffee even though she makes it sound like the boys only decided they wanted to go there today. And then to her parents to probably feed them. I really doubt she can even bath them alone now age 4 so wouldn’t be surprised if Mazza was with her at home.

Reactions: 21
So basically because Chris is away, she spent all day out with them. The Creche at the gym while she did body pump, then the trampoline place where she conveniently met a friend for a coffee even though she makes it sound like the boys only decided they wanted to go there today. And then to her parents to probably feed them. I really doubt she can even bath them alone now age 4 so wouldn’t be surprised if Mazza was with her at home.
The boys will have stayed at there grandparents, she'll need some alone time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Begging for likes again! People are tight with likes?!!!! No how about people are busy and unless you’re providing an actual service and not cackling down the camera I’m not stopping long enough to watch it and like it!!!! They’re so entitled! They want likes for tit. I actually do a good job and I don’t have people telling me daily. God they’re so full of it!

Be the change I want to see on social media 😂😂😂😂oh you’re asking for trouble there!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does Chris honestly spend his spare time being her naff photographer? And why does she always have one sleeve rolled up higher than the other to make sure her watch is on show? I’m a right scruff 99% of the time but I WFH, happy to be at home and don’t think I’m an influencer. Her jeans and boots look really scruffy. She looks a mess.

Attachments

• Haha
I was just thinking the same . He must get soooooo tired of being her photographer and looking at her smarmy face . He must absolutely love , love , love his job to get a break from her and eat what he wants .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.