Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Hey ladies, sorry to derail but you’re all so lovely and I wanted to let you all know I had a beautiful baby boy yesterday 😘 he was 4 weeks early so I’ll ensure I use his corrected age for the foreseeable future

• Heart
Reactions: 83

CharlBB

Long time lurker here but time to join in…hi lovely tattle peeps! You make me laugh daily (unfollowed Fopps a while ago when I couldn’t abide her narcissistic boasting posts anymore) but keep up to date with her tragic desperation here via tattle. New thread suggestion, couldn’t resist…

“6 months too late with the instahun Uggs, ‘I’ve had no lip filler’ she thinks we’re all mugs”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

LunaLovegood

New thread suggestion: “pregnancy lips I think you’re mistaken, it’s more a case of the Botox you’ve taken”

👄 💉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

lexiloo

VIP Member
Rubbed my HRT gel into my arm tonight with some under breath swearing at prikki nikki and her bandwagon jumping, she makes a mockery of the whole thing, why would anyone watch her fake tears and resonate with it? there's so much valuable info out there for people but her sucks ups think she's a menopause guru and are thanking her for showing them the way :rolleyes: im still waiting for mazza to comment "ooh Nicola thank you for this, I had no idea this was the menopause when I went through it and your dad was no help as he only likes young girls, you're so cleaver ( ;) ) to know all this, I just thought I was hot and moody, you need to show me what to buy to help when we next go shopping, you'll be amazing at menopause as you look so lovely and know so much, where is your top from? i've never seen one like that before, see you Tuesday for 30 seconds when you drop the boys off"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Slimem

Goals. Goals. I’ll tell you my GOALS. My goal is to get though a busy 40 hour work week in a rewarding career which I actually do get to help people, keep my kids well and their needs met emotionally and physically, maintain my marriage by managing at least one conversation a day, keep my house clean and tidy whilst keeping on top of the washing and ironing, food shopping, doing my ‘life admin’ ordering prescriptions, not forgetting parents evening, taking the cat to the vets, calling my parents to check they are ok and making plans to see my friends at the weekend to ensure I have some semblance of a social life.

Once, and only once I have met all those GOALS will I pay a single ounce of attention to the size of my arse and even then I probably won’t bother because I’m more interested in drinking wine and eating pizza at the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
This is the content I’m here for tbh fuck fopps the boring bastard 🤣🤣 I love a good curry
If you want to make a curry sauce for home that's freezable and better than any jar sauce (also really cheap) i'll show you what I do..I took these for friend ages ago so ready prepared with step by step lol
3 large onions into pan with cumin seeds and cooking oil
20210217_203316.jpg

Soften slightly, add peppers and 1 chilli pepper then add water (not stock)
20210217_210854.jpg

Add some spices to whatever your taste but cumin, tumeric, cinnamon (pinch), ground coriander, garam masala and kashmiri chilli powder are what I use.
Also add salt to taste.
20210217_213039.jpg

Then add a can of chopped tomatoes and coriander stalks
20210217_213744.jpg

The cook down on simmer for an hour adding water when necessary, its done when something like this
20210217_224242.jpg

Now blend it and you have a curry sauce that you can use anytime
20210218_003402.jpg

Keep in freezer in batches and you can turn it into any curry you fancy when you use it.
If you season your meat with the same spices used in the sauce you get great flavour.
When I use a portion of the sauce I add in more onions, garlic and ginger paste, fresh tomatoes and coriander.
This what it looks like when the sauce is used in this way
20210218_215219.jpg

20210218_192212.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Mancnet

VIP Member
She’s never lived in the real world. I earn £60k a year but due to childcare costs and increased bills and mortgage I couldnt afford a bloody gym with a crèche (even if I had the energy to attend one!).

She’s just not on this planet. She doesn’t do housework, washing, ironing and barely looks after her kids. Her “work” is fingering food in the supermarket and trying on polyester. She is the only person I see who prioritises herself over everything else. She’s a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Don’t follow or comment on this thread but spotted her in the park today. I know she lives locally to me so I recognised them all straight away, I spotted the boys first. To be honest it was the outfits that alerted me, they were wearing photographic-able clothing rather than normal playing clothes. Frightening really the lack of privacy all these children have.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221103_204953.jpg

Lol....the t-shirt isn't that tight on the model it's meant to be baggy. Have a day off from XS you stuck up twunt

• Haha
  • Wow

Mancnet

VIP Member
Her nights away are always the same. Does she have a checklist:

Pose with a coffee while Chris looks miserable
Brothel style hotel which she thinks is stoonin
Pretends to buy something from Gucci, selfridges etc
Drinks in an empty bar, was probably popular 19 years ago
She’ll be wearing a flammable blazer + hideous shoes outfit
Back to the hotel early as so so tired and missing the boys sooo much
And documenting the whole thing on stories

Could she be able more dull?!

• Haha
  • Heart

walterisback

Chatty Member
Just popping on to say, I unfollowed this waste of space a couple of months ago and just keep up on Tattle. I can’t believe how much better I feel not winding myself up over her pointless, vain and vacuous account. I just need to wean myself off a couple more attention seeking narcs and I’ll be cured 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 33

freakshake

VIP Member
I’m going to hell on a handcart I know but I really can’t stand her kids …….there I’ve said it

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
You know if Chris works so hard he deserves a new car. You do fuck all Fopps so you deserve fuck all now stop spending money on shite and get a job rather than living off tick and your husband!
He may but effort into his job but he is one of the lucky few who has a career in something he is passionate about, takes place in nice surroundings and commands high pay from affluent people.

A career he likely got into because his well off parents will have paid for expansive golf tutition when he was a boy.

Working hard for me is someone who pulls themselves up from a council estate into a sucessful career.
Or someone who stacks shelves, works in care or cleans toilets to give their children a better life.

But ultimately someone could 'work hard' doing 12 hours shifts in a care home and still never be able to own a BMW finance or not.

I'd say the correct wording would 'Chris is lucky to be in a privileged position to be able to own a BMW.'
He hasn't worked hard.

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
I wonder if she’ll be able to come up with a salty reply to this comment! It’s probably a bit too intelligent for her!
1687B09C-6199-4A88-99D8-EF9719A3C84B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
96461674-5DDA-475B-B463-0B80561FD620.jpeg
78D44AFB-4559-4CB0-88E0-2803C03D04A7.jpeg
96461674-5DDA-475B-B463-0B80561FD620.jpeg
78D44AFB-4559-4CB0-88E0-2803C03D04A7.jpeg
She just does not get it does she? She has no idea what it is like to work (real work) full time and juggle family needs. And actually Fopps £19.99 a month is a lot of money to a lot of people. I really want to slap her smug wonky face this morning!

• Heart
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She reckons she's got a high sex drive? I doubt it! She's about as sexual and dry as a scan brand and ryvita sarnie

Well no wonder she's always so uptight she's not gonna get a pounding from deux mankles avec petite acorn is she 🤐

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
I’m sure she’s got too much of a positive mindset to be affected by the menopause 😂 Honestly is there not a bandwagon she won’t jump on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31