Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing going into an Indian and telling them to cook the meal when all of her tit she makes looks like dried cat sick 😷 I feel absolutely wrecked for her
Exactly this! If I was even sat with someone who made such ridiculous demands I'd want the ground to swallow me up

Reactions: 13
Jesus christ how did he not die of embarrassment going out with this absolute sw wanker?? The self importance is absolutely MORTIFYING 😳😳😳🙈 I've absolutely zero doubt she's been well and truly humbled by her recent nosedive in popularity. That will 100% hit her hard. Who the hell does she think she is?!

I've no problem hanging out with people who are teetotal, but this is just bizarre behaviour 😳 absolute control freak
Exactly she’s massively been put into place in the last year or so. She’s embossing. No wonder he is getting more embarrassed to be associated with her.

I often go months without drinking and you wouldn’t know on a night out. Apart from when I’m drinking there comes a point where I can’t speak and have to crawl about ha ha x

Most Embarrasing reel ……. E V E R ‼‼
The fact she’s got smug as duck look on her face dials the cringe up to a 10/10 🤡

Oh, another weight loss advice reel for us ladies…
From then woman who couldn’t maintain her weight loss. Ooh the irony 🤡 x

How embarrassing going into an Indian and telling them to cook the meal when all of her tit she makes looks like dried cat sick 😷 I feel absolutely wrecked for her
The cat sick recipe https://www.fopperholic.co.uk/blog/i3hfzgqc3diaajey682ai1gfq3t4m8?format=amp

Her signature curry in a hurry

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only 4 comments 😂
Is one her mothers?

I think I know what’s happened…she’s had an ego boost…

✅ Night away in hotel without kids
✅ Shag off her hubby for the anniversary
✅ Post got 3k plus likes instead of usual under 1k
✅ Thought she was relevant so made this reel
✅ No one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah 'restaurant style' indian food is prepared very different to what it would be at home.
Which is why even if you follow a recipe book or youtube video cooking curry from scratch it never has the same taste or texture as one from a restaurant .
British indian food from restaurants is nothing like what is eaten in pakistani or indian homes and names like 'bhuna' 'jalfrezi' etc are unknown.

If anyone is interested in trying more authentic indian next time you go to restaurant or takeaway ask for 'desi' or 'apna' style, some places won't do it for you because it would take too long to make from scratch but if you're lucky they might have a staff pot on the go they will offer a portion of.

Or if you live in or near an area with a high asian population look for a takeaway that asians themselves eat at.
This is a menu from a takeaway near me that is majority asian customers and as you can see menu is very different to what you see in english serving restaurants
View attachment 1676955
Anyway I know very off topic but hopefully someone finds interesting lol
This is the content I’m here for tbh duck fopps the boring bastard 🤣🤣 I love a good curry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s made such a mess of he face , odd shaped lips, triangular nose .
She needs to concentrate on improving her poor unstable mental state which is the root of all her issues without diving into Botox and fillers so often to cover up her insecure life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is the content I’m here for tbh duck fopps the boring bastard 🤣🤣 I love a good curry
If you want to make a curry sauce for home that's freezable and better than any jar sauce (also really cheap) i'll show you what I do..I took these for friend ages ago so ready prepared with step by step lol
3 large onions into pan with cumin seeds and cooking oil
20210217_203316.jpg

Soften slightly, add peppers and 1 chilli pepper then add water (not stock)
20210217_210854.jpg

Add some spices to whatever your taste but cumin, tumeric, cinnamon (pinch), ground coriander, garam masala and kashmiri chilli powder are what I use.
Also add salt to taste.
20210217_213039.jpg

Then add a can of chopped tomatoes and coriander stalks
20210217_213744.jpg

The cook down on simmer for an hour adding water when necessary, its done when something like this
20210217_224242.jpg

Now blend it and you have a curry sauce that you can use anytime
20210218_003402.jpg

Keep in freezer in batches and you can turn it into any curry you fancy when you use it.
If you season your meat with the same spices used in the sauce you get great flavour.
When I use a portion of the sauce I add in more onions, garlic and ginger paste, fresh tomatoes and coriander.
This what it looks like when the sauce is used in this way
20210218_215219.jpg

20210218_192212.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.