Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's playing with otherson and his cars on her stories and has tagged hotwheels and argos in it 😂 oh and affiliate linked the cars! desperate debbie!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So approx £80-£100 on football kits for the boys and a new lease car for hubby..... she'll be feeling left out and off on yet another spending spree for herself..... she's such a fucking childish, braggy, chav..... she really is....... who actually cars that Chris has a new car - which he doesn't own ... I know lease cars are popular but really not for me .... and who cares about the spec ? what even does that mean ? (can you tell I drive a very old car... spec on mine is wind down windows and a cassette player still... lol but it gets me from A to B and a whole load of other places in between!)

• Heart
Reactions: 27

whyamihereagain

We are the same age and our night out couldn’t have been more different. Took my teenager to a gig and got baptised in beer. Sang our hearts out and enjoyed every second. That’s called letting your hair down. Not sitting in a pretentious bar taking photos for the gram. Can’t imagine Nikki doing this. She would have to take the pole out of her a*** first

Reactions: 26

Misssj80

VIP Member
There is no way Nikki drinks those. And no I haven't heard of Barley cup and I don't suppose she had before they sent her an email offering them to her

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Seems her 'followers' aren't fans of her braggy flashy behaviour and boring content.... she's dropped back down to 161K followers .. couldn't happen to a nicer person !

• Heart

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Oh my god I don’t think I can uncringe from the beige photo!! Like my body has permanently folded in on its self 😂😂😂

the socks!!! The weird furry hat 😂 the fucking long johns! the fact that she thinks a busy mum would wear all beige?! I just cannot!

Sorry this photo NEEDS to be in the wiki. Do we have a wiki updater?

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m 30 years of age and was curling my hair with GHDs whilst wearing my school fucking uniform

fopps you are a dinosaur love

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Jesus wept another fair. I genuinely wouldn’t want their life, it’s Groundhog Day every bloody day with that woman.

• Heart

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
Oh great….now she thinks she is Davina McColl doing menopause/perimenopause YouTubes! No thanks love I think I will stick to someone who knows what they are talking about rather than some stuck up cow who is using it as an excuse for being grumpy because she is unhappy and hungry constantly!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Jesus christ how did he not die of embarrassment going out with this absolute sw wanker?? The self importance is absolutely MORTIFYING 😳😳😳🙈 I've absolutely zero doubt she's been well and truly humbled by her recent nosedive in popularity. That will 100% hit her hard. Who the hell does she think she is?!

I've no problem hanging out with people who are teetotal, but this is just bizarre behaviour 😳 absolute control freak
A quarter of his boiled rice then home for fruit and quark 😂 she says it proudly like people will praise her for it when in reality she sounds like a complete and utter knobber

• Haha
  • Heart

FoppsMom

New car incoming... much more cost effective to explain the downgrade. Everything's fiiiiiiine though 😅

• Haha

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Begging for likes again! People are tight with likes?!!!! No how about people are busy and unless you’re providing an actual service and not cackling down the camera I’m not stopping long enough to watch it and like it!!!! They’re so entitled! They want likes for shit. I actually do a good job and I don’t have people telling me daily. God they’re so full of it!

Be the change I want to see on social media 😂😂😂😂oh you’re asking for trouble there!

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
I imagine all singles in the West Midlands breathed a sigh of relief when these two knobheads got together and took themselves off the market!

• Haha