Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always makes me laugh when she says she worked in the “motor industry”….she worked for enterprise car hire and did one of their management apprenticeship role things that always used to be advertised on the job sections….not quite the same as working for Aston Martin or Mercedes is it floppy? Also she is so unbelievably stupid if she thinks having an expensive leased car is a sign of wealth. The richest people where I live usually drive around in battered old cars with a couple of dogs in the back!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she putting the kids in Real Madrid kits? I know they go to Little Kickers but do they watch football? Have a favourite player? If they do, she never talks about it! Is Chris interested in football? I mean, like others, I am assuming they are knockoffs, but if not, it's a waste of money if they don't actually have any interest in it.

Also, I am horrified by the people on this thread who eat cold beans. Just no, guys. :sick:
Do they still do little kickers? She’s not posted that on ages x

Reactions: 8
She's playing with otherson and his cars on her stories and has tagged hotwheels and argos in it 😂 oh and affiliate linked the cars! desperate debbie!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She is also incredibly stupid to boast about having a new car like that which is probably keyless entry when there are gunpoint robberies for those types of cars not to far from her in the Midlands (10-15 min drive away) of families in their beds...her whole house and layout is splashed all over the interne and she has emailed people her home address personally and people know that she does not keep their cars in the garage because they converted it into office. The insurance company will fight to not pay out so he will be stuck with no car and still have to pay the rest of the £80k ish. Especially if they are lying to the insurance company that it is kept in a garage when it isn't to keep the price down.

She is so stuck up her own arse she probably doesn't even know or care that these robberies have happened

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I see her latest stories have Chris’ sister in them. The sister who we understand asked not to be featured on her social media. She really doesn’t give a tit does she, as long as she just has something to put on her ultra dull stories.

I think I’m getting to the point of her being so irrelevant I can’t even hate watch her. It’s just a never ending cycle of the same boring stuff.

Reactions: 19
She bought the Hot Wheels car sets yesterday, saying they'd make a perfect stocking filler. So why not wait until Christmas to give them to the boys? A stocking filler in my house is socks, chocolate coins, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
No wonder she always needs ideas for birthdays and Christmas.. There will be nothing left the boys haven't had as they are gifted toys and experiences left right and centre.

Reactions: 20
No wonder she always needs ideas for birthdays and Christmas.. There will be nothing left the boys haven't had as they are gifted toys and experiences left right and centre.
She needs to buy those kids as she can’t entertain them herself

Reactions: 19
Who buys packs of cars when it’s around 7wks til Xmas. If they have 80+ cars already why the duck do they need anymore. She has absolutely no idea!

Reactions: 30
Anything for content , literally anything
wait for the staged pumpkin shoot later or some random Quote 🤣🤣🤣
Predictable Prikki

Reactions: 20
I see she's still a witch...flashes the camera for about 2 seconds on to Otherson....then devotes her time to filming faveson.

Adidas boots for both boys of course, just to "try out" some sports 🙄 my 4yr old has actually been playing rugby for ages and he has a £12.00 pair of boots 🤣 they get absolutely caked in tit and are no worse for the label! Not even the coaches kids and the kids who have professionals as parents have branded boots at their age! All for show from pretentious prikki

And that fave photo of hers....she's a bleeping hole she really is. Otherson will see that when he's older and his heart will sink!!!! Trust me prikki kids get the message loud and clear when the parent has a favourite!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her stories are all over the place....

1 on 1 time with otherson

Suggesting the cars would be good stocking fillers so why give them now to your boys 6 weeks before Christmas?

Sharing a pic of her all over faverson while otherson looks left out 😔

Sharing a link to talk on menopause which I bet she won't go to as she knows it all 🤣🤣

Pics from fireworks

Yesterday dead FIL

No consistency at all

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow just wow. This pic is actually shocking! And it's her fave?! View attachment 1690123
I have just spotted the same photo and came here to post about. Appalling that this is one of her favourite photos . Disgusting cretin you are foppertwat

Anyone think this is photoshopped ? Or is it just favesons hands moving?( hence blurry ness). Can’t see any other signs but who knows with this daft bint.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.