Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 what a bleeping tit. Is she having a mid life crisis?? Those socks, with those leggings and the mini uggs? The whole outfit. The bleeping CAP?!?! Just, no 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t comment much on this thread any more as seeing Fopps constant spending both bores and annoys me no end.. but oh wow, WTAF does she look like?! Also, She wouldn’t know what a “Busy mum day Monday” was if it slapped her in her over botoxed, smug, looks much older than her age, face!!!

Reactions: 22
she looks a bleeping state ! Bought an xs because the tshirt is oversized and is going back to buy loads of colours - also those socks and uggs really..... who does she think she's appealing to ? Not your average mum of young kids - she needs to start dressing her age - ridiculous woman !

• Haha
‘Busy mum’ top to toe in beige?! I’d be covered in mushed up snacks in minutes!

what’s with the socks and uggs? And those leggings look like lounge wear to me.

Reactions: 14
The outfit doesn’t even make sense….! Casual leggings, uggs and fluffy cap (which is awful) and then she puts a BLAZER with it?! Is she on drugs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20221103_204953.jpg

Lol....the t-shirt isn't that tight on the model it's meant to be baggy. Have a day off from XS you stuck up twunt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Busy mum Monday = I had to entertain my own children after getting dressed in the dark!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She thinks the hat looks more expensive than it is 😂😂😂

Babe, it looks tit! Cheap, tacky tit.

😂 and the socks... and the orange face... What. A. Mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s so desperate to be like that Chloe girl who’s probably half her age. It’s cringeworthy.

D2D7347B-59A2-45E8-A347-3BB372BD465D.jpeg
8EA7CD68-EE85-44BE-9E55-CDC32C57ABFF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She never fails to crack me up.

Is she jogging (the hat)?
A business meeting (the handbag)?
A bad sock convention? (Those socks with the fake uggs….really?)
A fake tan gone wrong support group? (hands v face 🫣)
A starter face tune course? (mate, the phone is as big as your face #perspective)

Meanwhile the pile of un-ironed, worn-once clothing in in her spare room is humongous, her kids remain simply a photo opportunity, the husband weeps over the bills (but he’s made a calculated judgement about child maintenance and just wants a quiet life), and she persists on social media in a pathetic attempt to seek validation.

I’m disappointed she’s not gone for more jelly ads tho- they were THE best entertainment imo. Those where the days!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She's a big walking sheep and I'm not just talking about the pathetic hat she's wearing... that will be in the sale section soon because they can't shift them 🥴 all this beige bollocks is deffo an instahun thing. Elle (I'm a massive racist) darby, Gemma Louise Miles and the like have pushed it for years. She wouldn't buy those uggs either unless all the kids were wearing them. Absolutely desperate as usual, no style of her own 🙈

Reactions: 21
Liv Humby is a size 10/12 and shared this today. Can you imagine old Flopps doing this? 🤣
E3F8475F-B3A3-474F-ADD4-0A46380708A0.png

Reactions: 12
Definitely mid life crisis . 💯 What an absolute mess . Hat looks more expensive than it is !?!!!!!? #Chav . She’s Approaching 42 and still stretching her face . Grow bleeping up Narcissist Fopps Failed Coach . Getting more desperate by the day,

Reactions: 20
Sure hun 😂😂😂
898421E3-DA4B-4654-A528-617B06C14398.jpeg

And I’ve just remembered Monday was Halloween so clearly the beige outfit was her costume.. now it makes sense!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.