Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her idea of a good night out! 😂 we don’t hear of Tracey these days do we…! 😂😂

This is the level of Nicola’s writing - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zv7fqp3/articles/znvn92p#zxx3vwx3

✅ Introduction
✅ Main body - waffle
✅ Conclusion

Her writing shows how uneducated she is.

Nicola is also stuck in a time warp where raffles and rhymes sum up her content. She is so dated bevies she’s never had a job where she has to be working with people daily. She saw herself above the other SW leaders as she was a “team developer” or “area manager” but in reality she wasn’t.

If she was in a enervated position in management she wouldn’t have been so excited to visit her head office the few times she did. She’d be there on a regular basis.

Her night out sounds grim!

‘We had two glasses of medium wine and some water, then stopped there and came back to mine for a coffee and more catching up, it could of got messy, but we refrained!! I only know Tracey through mutual friends and slimming world, but we knew we’d get on really well and we’ve just hit it off and are so alike!!!!! I can see a beautiful, but wild friendship ahead of us!!!’

❓Is Tracey still a pal? Or has she seen what an idiot Nicola is. Reading her blog makes me cringe. It should be renamed “The not so secret diary of disordered eater!!!” Which 3x! to show Nikki’s enthusiasm and dedication.

Honestly this is just nuts 🤯🤯🤯

‘Chris really wanted to go for a curry later on, so we headed down to a place called Warwick Spice. Wow it was just gorgeous!!!! I asked for zero oil or ghee and they happily obliged, they did try and say ok no problem, we’ll just use a little bit, I was like er no I can’t eat any oil or ghee I’m afraid, so they just used a bit of water. I explained I worked for sw and they were great, they did me a gorgeous salad too. I had chicken dansak… Standard! 1/4 of Chris’s boiled rice and the salad. They were joking when the popadoms came out saying they were watching me, but I didn’t touch any anyway. I had 2 gin and slim line tonics, then came home for fruit and quark. It felt so good today not having a hangover!! Although the day was slightly flexible, it was way better than previous weekends. My problem is never food syns it’s alcohol!! I did pretty good though 🙂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This is the level of Nicola’s writing - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zv7fqp3/articles/znvn92p#zxx3vwx3

✅ Introduction
✅ Main body - waffle
✅ Conclusion

Nicola is also stuck in a time warp where raffles and rhymes sum up her content. She is so dated bevies she’s never had a job where she has to be working with people daily. She saw herself above the other SW leaders as she was a “team developer” or “area manager” but in reality she wasn’t.

If she was in a enervated position in management she wouldn’t have been so excited to visit her head office the few times she did. She’d be there on a regular basis.

‘We had two glasses of medium wine and some water, then stopped there and came back to mine for a coffee and more catching up, it could of got messy, but we refrained!! I only know Tracey through mutual friends and slimming world, but we knew we’d get on really well and we’ve just hit it off and are so alike!!!!! I can see a beautiful, but wild friendship ahead of us!!!’

❓Is Tracey still a pal? Or has she seen what an idiot Nicola is. Reading her blog makes me cringe. It should be renamed “The not so secret diary of disordered eater!!!” Which 3x! to show Nikki’s enthusiasm and dedication.

‘Chris really wanted to go for a curry later on, so we headed down to a place called Warwick Spice. Wow it was just gorgeous!!!! I asked for zero oil or ghee and they happily obliged, they did try and say ok no problem, we’ll just use a little bit, I was like er no I can’t eat any oil or ghee I’m afraid, so they just used a bit of water. I explained I worked for sw and they were great, they did me a gorgeous salad too. I had chicken dansak… Standard! 1/4 of Chris’s boiled rice and the salad. They were joking when the popadoms came out saying they were watching me, but I didn’t touch any anyway. I had 2 gin and slim line tonics, then came home for fruit and quark. It felt so good today not having a hangover!! Although the day was slightly flexible, it was way better than previous weekends. My problem is never food syns it’s alcohol!! I did pretty good though 🙂
I've eaten at Warwick spice and their curries are AMAZING!!! Nikki, needs to learn to live a little, telling them she worked for SW and to cook it in water 🤣🤣🤣 how can anyone, including Chris, want to spend time with her when she is such a fun sponge?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You never truely get a completely oil free curry in a curry house anyway because they're all made from one base sauce that is ladelled from a massive pot everytime they make a curry. The base sauce is made from blended up onions, spices and tomatoes (though some restaurants add veg) which will have been fried off in oil.
To make the different currys taste different they add different meats, veg and spices to the base sauce is smaller pans made to order.

But even though there will still have been some oil making it with water will have made it taste flavourless.

It won't have been too hard for them to cook because in a curry restaurant the meats are already cooked and just added to the sauce.
They were probably pushing her to have a 'little bit' of oil because they knew it wouldn't taste as good and most restauranteurs don't want to put out bad food.
Who dictates to a chef how to prep a meal?! The only time I would is for allergies etc but otherwise it’s rude and an inconvenience.

Thanks for the breakdown of how it’s all prepped. Find things like that really interesting. Probably cos I can’t cook ha x

I've eaten at Warwick spice and their curries are AMAZING!!! Nikki, needs to learn to live a little, telling them she worked for SW and to cook it in water 🤣🤣🤣 how can anyone, including Chris, want to spend time with her when she is such a fun sponge?!!
Totally imagine going on like she does. Saying she worked for SW…cringe x

Reactions: 18
I think there was something up with the last giveaway she did too though others disagreed!

This woman can't even follow the simple ASA rules, it's not surprising
She also added a new grid post then reposted the "giveaway" so depending on when people saw it the last 5 posts would be different...

Eta the repost was on her stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

✅ Introduction
✅ Main body - waffle
✅ Conclusion

Jesus christ how did he not die of embarrassment going out with this absolute sw wanker?? The self importance is absolutely MORTIFYING 😳😳😳🙈 I've absolutely zero doubt she's been well and truly humbled by her recent nosedive in popularity. That will 100% hit her hard. Who the hell does she think she is?!

I've no problem hanging out with people who are teetotal, but this is just bizarre behaviour 😳 absolute control freak

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus christ how did he not die of embarrassment going out with this absolute sw wanker?? The self importance is absolutely MORTIFYING 😳😳😳🙈 I've absolutely zero doubt she's been well and truly humbled by her recent nosedive in popularity. That will 100% hit her hard. Who the hell does she think she is?!

I've no problem hanging out with people who are teetotal, but this is just bizarre behaviour 😳 absolute control freak
A quarter of his boiled rice then home for fruit and quark 😂 she says it proudly like people will praise her for it when in reality she sounds like a complete and utter knobber

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A quarter of his boiled rice then home for fruit and quark 😂 she says it proudly like people will praise her for it when in reality she sounds like a complete and utter knobber
That's exactly what I thought..... she sounds degranged !! Also proud of no poppadums - ffs Nicola they are the best way to start a curry night ! I don't think she's as restrictive as this now.. yeah yeah she makes out she is but if she maintained this level of control and eating all the time she'd be wafer thin and she most certainly isn't... she just talks the talk not really walkin the walk these days ... she'd be super toned too with all them trips to the gym... !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She reckons shes such a ‘caring’ person , my arse she is
A few months ago she asked her mil if she could put Chris’s dads death on her grid .
Like how sad/ low can one get ?!?!?
She did it though to satisfy her own selfishness
Since then she has never mentioned her !!! Not once !!
Oh wait Narcissistic Nicola ~ ~ ~ it was all for your chavvy benefit .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think he enourages it to be honest. What confirmed it for me was when a month or so back the gym was closed so she went for a walk, the he rang to say its open and told her to go.
Some insecure men like it when their date/partner/wife is always on a diet because they're terrified of been with a 'fatty'.
He could be just as terrified of her putting on a lb as she is.
I think we like to think Chris is a long suffering, reluctant hubby but shes always been a shallow, weight and shopping obsessed vacuous bint.
Its obvious thats what he wants in a partner.

• Wow
I think he enourages it to be honest. What confirmed it for me was when a month or so back the gym was closed so she went for a walk, the he rang to say its open and told her to go.
Some insecure men like it when their date/partner/wife is always on a diet because they're terrified of been with a 'fatty'.
I think we like to think Chris is a long suffering, reluctant hubby but shes always been a shallow, weight and shopping obsessed vacuous bint.
I actually agree with this. The man clearly spends too long manicuring his beard for my liking 😂and seems to care too much about his own looks. The no socks and shoes, rolled up skinny trouser legs, always-styled hair never out of place, 'high end' clothing. He's a cliché and I think wanted a trophy wife, not sure he got it 😂 But she'd be a lot more secure in herself if he either totally accepted her or didn't mind if she gained any weight, and she's very insecure. You do find this with tit husbands! They remind me of another couple I know, the woman just got a whole body contouring make over/surgery, and I'm sure it was because of his wandering eye (which hasn't stopped even after her surgery) so I see parallels with these two twats!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nau
Nail on head I reckon he thrives on her insecurity and he probably winds her up all the time. That's partly why she's terrified of gaining a lb and getting old. I don't think he's long suffering at all, deffo not going by all of my earlier posts in this thread. I've ripped him as much as her. Pair of arseholes who deserve each other tbh!

• Heart
Christ what the hell had happened to her here?!

View attachment 1675624View attachment 1675625
This is the real prikki

Reading back through those blogs prikki wrote - I used to follow her back in the day and I am sure I picked up some of her disordered eating habits. Yo this day I still have issues with food and have struggled with my weight for such a long time ( mainly because my brain reverts back to SW all the time ) which is embarrassing to admit.
I have to constantly remind myself that she has disordered eating habits and that SW is not a good move for me.

as for Chris - I agree with the posters above, I think he thrives on her being problematic - i suspect it feeds his teeny ego. You can see he is also a pretentious twit with the skinny jeans and stupid loafers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s a full on eating disorder isn’t it. I admire people who can be disciplined but surely on s night out you can let go a bit! I mean s poppadom and the curry cooked the way it’s supposed to be is not the end of the world is it! And it also means you can show your face at that restaurant again 😂😂😂

• Haha
It’s a full on eating disorder isn’t it. I admire people who can be disciplined but surely on s night out you can let go a bit! I mean s poppadom and the curry cooked the way it’s supposed to be is not the end of the world is it! And it also means you can show your face at that restaurant again 😂😂😂
She is full of disorders

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If Chris truly cared about her he'd have stopped her behaviour a long time ago. I predict he'll leave her in the future for a younger model. He looks the type.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If Chris truly cared about her he'd have stopped her behaviour a long time ago. I predict he'll leave her in the future for a younger model. He looks the type.
I wouldn’t put it past him to be poking his oar in younger women now tbh

Reactions: 17
How embarrassing going into an Indian and telling them to cook the meal when all of her tit she makes looks like dried cat sick 😷 I feel absolutely wrecked for her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.