Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New car incoming... much more cost effective to explain the downgrade. Everything's fiiiiiiine though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You just know her vlog on the menopause will be filled with incorrect info and content taken from other people passed off as her own. It's a hot topic at the moment so she's doing this to gain views and new followers, i'll be watching it to see how wrong she gets it. I've been on HRT since early this year and have had to tweak doses and change meds to get the balance right, im peri menopause so only at the start of it but know plenty from doing endless research into it and following very knowledgeable trained professionals, it's not one size fits all, it's a very broad spectrum of symptoms and treatment is hit and miss until you find what works for you and it often requires trying a few things to get the right balance, she'll bang on that a gym session and some bleeping quinoa will cure all :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sure she’s got too much of a positive mindset to be affected by the menopause 😂 Honestly is there not a bandwagon she won’t jump on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m sure she’s got too much of a positive mindset to be affected by the menopause 😂 Honestly is there not a bandwagon she won’t jump on?
She'll tell everyone to read the secret and it will all be Fiiiiine

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will start banging on about how she has taken a course all about the menopause so knows what she is talking about !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sooo she reems off the symptoms of peri-menopause then goes to lengths to explain how she's not affected but might be.

low sex drive - SHE HAS SEX EVERYONE!!! NO ISSUES HONEST!! but shes gone from a very high sex drive to less....but that could be having kids....but it might be a problem.

Itchy skin - its hormonal! She showers everyday...(so not your skin been dry enough to strike a match on being the cause?...no?)

Mood - Ever positive flopps has no mental health issues or anxiety (of course) SHES SUCH A LURVELY PERSON AND LURVES HELPING PEOPLE!! she just gets really angry....alot.
Doesn't think she has Pre Mentstrual mood disorder she has pre menstrual exasperation.

Lack of motivation - SHE IS A SUPER MOTIVATED PERSON WHO GOES TO GYM WHEN SHE DOESN'T FEEL LIKE IT...but some days recently she can't be bothered (shock horror)

Saint Flopps has a cry. Even though 'thats soooo weeeard' 'cos shes so strong' 'she cares about everybody else and puts a brave.

Oh and she slips in she could go down the private route (she's got money everyone honest!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is only doing it to tag wmhd she does it every time. Well Nikki come back to me when you have done with being fake...when its not a fad hashtag to support your fake botoxed ego, try holding a young four year old in your arms who has lost her Dad to suicide because of real life struggles or consolling a young mum whose sister took her own life because of people like you fake as duck on social media....

Then have a think about the professional people that cry on their way to and from work everyday knowing that they will be supporting these people.

Don't worry Nikki Ryan coaching failed Fopperholic I don't expect that you will understand any of this.

There have been MANY PEOPLE that have come on here and SM who feel that their mental health has suffered as a result of Your nasty streak personally Nikki!

You DO NOT EVER show yourself putting other people before yourself, you are the biggest show off who says "me time me time me time" more than the rest of the country put together!

And if you do put other people first then you need to think about how you portray yourself to others because from the outside you treat everyone like tit ..from your children to your husband your parents and your in-laws! And then lie to your followers and patronise them and make them feel tit about themselves.

You say that we only see a snippet of your life online...yet the above is what YOU choose to share with the world!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm extreme-erley extreme-erly luckyyyyyy. Can she not say any words properly?!

Undisclosed ad for the app she shows on her phone?

Angry all the time but doesn't take it out on the boys, but then cries saying she doesn't want it to affect the boys and take it out on them.. I think they get the full extent of it. I bet she's a witch to them.

I still think that contrary to her denial, there is a mental health issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon she’s just rolling that peri menopause stuff out because her engagement is so dire! Unless she’s been to the GP and had blood tests she’s not exactly taking it seriously. She’s just a miserable hangry cow.

In other news - WTAF are those sandals and why is she so ‘obsessed’ with coats?
Ok question… I suspect I’m entering peri menopause so I need to book an appointment? Sorry totally off track but you mentioned it and it’s thrown me a bit to be honest 😂 I’m only just 40 didn’t really expect it so early

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She actually smoothes down her hair mid cry and checks herself out in the camera!!! she's not got one ounce of warmth or a genuine bone in her body. How many times does she say "im the type of person who"???? She's terrified of coming across as anything other than her version of perfect. After that she's even more unlikeable than she already was.

Reactions: 28
Ok question… I suspect I’m entering peri menopause so I need to book an appointment? Sorry totally off track but you mentioned it and it’s thrown me a bit to be honest 😂 I’m only just 40 didn’t really expect it so early
Is topical at the moment as government announced a suggestion that GPs do a ‘menopause health check’ for those over 45 yrs recently.

Reactions: 17
I rang my surgery and got a call back from a nurse practitioner who deals with menopause and she was great, she asked me a few questions and made me an appointment to go see her, after another quick chat about treatment options she gave me HRT, we've had to tweak the dose to get the right balance but it's been a game changer, I know im lucky as some of my friends have had a struggle to get HRT or even an appointment for it so it's great that the government are looking into the menopause health checks for sure

Reactions: 14
I started having symptoms at 39 and still going on at 45! My gp arranged tests to check different hormone levels but a quick Google and I think it’s because of other conditions I have too. The thing is she’s self diagnosed herself without speaking to anyone. It’s a hot topic atm and she’s using it for engagement. Whilst Im all for awareness, If she was genuinely concerned she would surely speak to a medical professional? She just wants likes and comments x

Reactions: 16
When you think she can’t get any lower……jump on a band wagon that you really know nothing about.

Reactions: 23
You know what they say …….. “ a little knowledge is a very dangerous thing “
She was exactly the same when she did that Mickey Mouse “coaching course”, that she said cost her a fortune 🤣 . Look where she ended up with that .More money wasted.

Making you tube videos just exposes her smug, patronising narcissistic behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.