Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know if Chris works so hard he deserves a new car. You do duck all Fopps so you deserve duck all now stop spending money on shite and get a job rather than living off tick and your husband!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s just so condescending. We all work hard, just some of us have chosen vocations in which our jobs are actually useful and help people but we don’t earn a ton for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus wept another fair. I genuinely wouldn’t want their life, it’s Groundhog Day every bloody day with that woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You know if Chris works so hard he deserves a new car. You do duck all Fopps so you deserve duck all now stop spending money on shite and get a job rather than living off tick and your husband!
He may but effort into his job but he is one of the lucky few who has a career in something he is passionate about, takes place in nice surroundings and commands high pay from affluent people.

A career he likely got into because his well off parents will have paid for expansive golf tutition when he was a boy.

Working hard for me is someone who pulls themselves up from a council estate into a sucessful career.
Or someone who stacks shelves, works in care or cleans toilets to give their children a better life.

But ultimately someone could 'work hard' doing 12 hours shifts in a care home and still never be able to own a BMW finance or not.

I'd say the correct wording would 'Chris is lucky to be in a privileged position to be able to own a BMW.'
He hasn't worked hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They hate G don't they. Poor kid. Could even sit him in the same car as Chris and Faveson. That's so sad on every level.

Reactions: 11
They hate G don't they. Poor kid. Could even sit him in the same car as Chris and Faveson. That's so sad on every level.
12 months from now he won't be faveson. Once they start reception and teachers get exposed to his short attention span, tantrums and demanding attitude, then keep calling Nikki in for a talk every week, she'll switch up.

Reactions: 18
Fopps should watch this tiktok and get a grip.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Oh god she is so crass ! I drive a brand new bmw and no one knows (apart from all you lot now 😂) but what I mean is I don’t post my steering wheel on social media a cars a car to me
You just know Chris has little dick syndrome and will be a knob behind the wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How do you cook your beans 😂 😂 😂 I often put them in a microwaved "omlitt" sometimes I add them to chicken or salmon curry ;) other times I mix them with weetabix and make a slimming hurled syn free "cake" but my favourite way of cooking them is with turkey mince and loads and loads of herbs and spices in a pan until it's all congealed and looks like cat sick, follow me for more ways to enjoy delicious syn free beans......paaaaaarrrp 💨 💨 💨 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Big Massive Wanker 😜 she’s beyond juvenile showing off their new purchases, who the hell does she think is impressed by it all? Grow the duck up fopps! These days most people know it’s all on the never never! They own naff all! My hubby ‘works hard’ too and has always bought Range Rover’s outright, the top spec ones, he keeps them for around 15 years as that’s when they start getting mechanical problems. He’s never shown off or made a big deal of it and no one is impressed as they’re everywhere now!

Reactions: 19
Are those football outfits actually purple? Or are they photoshopped again!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cold beans with balsamic vinegar
I actually like the sound of that, years ago when I was a child every birthday/christmas/party buffet within our family always had a big bowl of cold baked beans mixed with salad cream, we all thought nothing of it until friends looked horrified when we mentioned it, we happily spooned it on our plates and thought it was delicious, I would still eat it now but it would probably scare people off 😂 😂 😂 my husband and kids shudder at the thought but ask my sister and she'd be licking her lips at the thought of it with me haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This post has pissed me off, it shows she doesn’t really have much of an understanding of HRT. Not everyone would take progesterone tablets two weeks on/two weeks off or have a coil. There are other options.
Also what are the ‘side effects only tablets’. The Yes/no question doesn’t make any sense.
1F9D0E8A-EEC2-4A56-BDC3-2A8FA23BFF02.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Who else comments that the size of their 4 Year olds hot chocolate drink is “so big ”

No it IS NOT Fopperholic Failed Coach it’s you’re deranged , sad , sick head which is the problem

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.