Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1702229
Lol....the t-shirt isn't that tight on the model it's meant to be baggy. Have a day off from XS you stuck up twunt
What the actual duck does she look like! 🤣🤣 that’s definitely top of the fopps fashion fails! Brilliant! I bet the other mum’s are peeing their pants laughing at her! And so are the younger huns she’s trying to copy too, if she even makes their radar! She looks like an absolute tit!

And I’ve just remembered Monday was Halloween so clearly the beige outfit was her costume.. now it makes sense!
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She went to the farm cafe and playpark dressed head to toe in beige. Makes sense now! Perfect outfit choice! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Literally ran here 🤣🤣 the Uggs, the socks, the cap …. Oh my god ! She is 40 plus 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She went to the farm cafe and playpark dressed head to toe in beige. Makes sense now! Perfect outfit choice! :LOL:
Oh I so hope she kept the awful cap on all day at these places! Maximum exposure to what an absolute twit she looks! The ultimate embarrassing mum 😆

Reactions: 17
Oh my god I don’t think I can uncringe from the beige photo!! Like my body has permanently folded in on its self 😂😂😂

the socks!!! The weird furry hat 😂 the bleeping long johns! the fact that she thinks a busy mum would wear all beige?! I just cannot!

Sorry this photo NEEDS to be in the wiki. Do we have a wiki updater?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Todays bag and hat combo gave me nostalgia.
She now just needs to trade the rangey for a moped.
20221104_002845.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow Ugg’s with socks! No words I’m 33 wouldn’t catch me dead looking like that! No style sense at all !!

Reactions: 13
Of course Beige is mad Mazza's favourite colour 🤣🤣
And as someone else said, she looked far better in those flowery dresses she used to always wear and that she said were amazing and stunnin'.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A few days ago she said that she had 2 other jobs. Anyone know what these are? First I've heard of any job!!

Reactions: 9
I think Chris doesn’t know about her lips hence her denying it so much when it’s bloody obvious she’s had them done. She can’t admit it as he’d see and, as she’s said before, he didn’t want her messing with her face.

Although he must be blind if he’s not noticed she’s unrecognisable to the woman he married!

I’m sure Chris can see that she’s looking like a completely different person now, compared to the Tanya Turner/Scary Mary absolute horror from the wedding day. Honestly those wedding photos make me sick In my mouth. Chris gets to see the real ‘Her’ though. Not like us. We see the Fopps who tries to be those influencers younger and prettier than her.

Reactions: 12
She's off her head if she honestly thinks people believe this complete rubbish.. I have never ever ever known of this ... and even if it is a thing 4 years on it's so not going to have lasted.. she actually believes her own bull tit 🤣🤣🤣
Nose bleeds? Is that her excuse now for the penis nose!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's off her head if she honestly thinks people believe this complete rubbish.. I have never ever ever known of this ... and even if it is a thing 4 years on it's so not going to have lasted.. she actually believes her own bull tit 🤣🤣🤣
I think it is a thing due to hormones, but it is temporary due to increased blood flow. It wouldn’t last 4 years after pregnancy!
Of course she has to mention she has twins…

• Haha
She must think we’re all as thick as her, Chris and mazza! Pregnancy swelling would not have lasted 4yrs! She’s an absolute head! I agree with a previous poster and perhaps Chris doesn’t know she’s had her lips done (they are a wonky mess!) so she has to run and run with this nonsense! Stupid woman!

I bet she is having a meltdown...

"Those Tattle witches said my footwear was shite so I ran to the shops to get some like others online wear and they say that they don't suit me either...what do they want me to wear...I got beige ffs everyone else on insta wears beige for likes but hardly anyone likes my posts and nobody saves them. They need to like my posts so that I can afford to pretend that I'm something everyone wants to be...waaaaaaa"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.