Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cancelled pumpkin picking today because my little one is poorly. Chilled at home, cooked his favourite beige tea to entice him to eat and put him to bed early. Could have dragged him round a field to get the money shots for insta but though nah I'll ne a good mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For duck sake.

Her hair and make up lovely. I actually like the dress.

But then the bleeping shoes!!!!!! Sort it out Nicola. There’s no excuse given you spend your life shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ha ha those shoes again 🙈

The dress is ok but as always looks like she could have done with a size up!

Reactions: 12
While she buys herself some new bloody shoes can she get Simon Cowell a new pair of trousers too 😆 Chris looks ridiculous in those things

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not a fan of the dress and it looks too tight, like she can barely sit down.

Love the fact the shoes are out yet again, she really does get her monies worth out of her footwear. They must have cost her all of a tenner and she’s worn them about 300 times!

Why does she always go on about being a mum. I find it so weird, it’s like she thinks she should act a certain way or wear certain clothes just because she’s given birth?! My style evolved over time, due to changing trends and ageing mainly, but nothing to do with being a mum!

Reactions: 19
She looks nice and as minging as they are the shoes don't look too out of place ... but she never looks relaxed and don't she bleeping waffle on with a load of bullshit ... did she really get that pissed up she can't remember anything ? I suspect not and to be honest she's in her 40s she just sounds ridiculous and chavvy 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
My first pair of stilettos were baby pink too 🤣

Nah this killed me 🤣🤣🤣
It’s true isn’t it?! Ha x

Same shoes as always! 🤢
Also with the amount she’s saying they drank…should they have been driving?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I actually like dress but no to the same old shoes🤮 surprise they’ve got a sole left the amount of times she wears the fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The dress is ok but I have no clue how she managed to sit down in it as it must be about 2 sizes too small! And why those hideous shoes yet again? A closed toe simple nude patent court would look a million times better than those monstrosities she’s obsessed with! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im Sorry but who grabs a dress they don’t feel comfortable in and haven’t worn in ages (if ever) to take away for a night out! Nahh I’m calling bullshit on the dress she picked and chose it she knew she would gain loads of complaints for her “unsettled” choice of clothing! She knows what she’s doing! She actually looks OK hair and make up wise, dress not my think but not the worse think I’ve seen on her (genie outfit 🤣🤣🤣) but the bleeping shoes!! WHYYYY

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.