Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picks her children up and takes them straight to subway. Unbelievable

She’s not going to cope too well with school every weekday is she? When they’ll have uniforms to be washed and lunches to make every day. How much will Mazza have to do I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you get free school meals in England for the younger school years? Our lot get them to P5 currently.

Reactions: 8
Out of her comfort zone, something Chris likes? Well it's obviously nothing shes picked from the shops herself is it 😂😂 maybe it was something gifted thats on trend and fits properly🙈! We can live in hope 😁

Reactions: 11
Every single outfit she puts on her body “wears her” rather than the other way around. She just has absolutely no sense of style and is completely clueless as to what actually suits her- she just sees a trend on a person and thinks,”I’m slimmer than her, I could wear that” Style is so much more than just putting clothes on a body.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She'll do a post saying loads and loads of people asked to see it but she didn't feel confident so it's taken her ages (right to peak viewing time) to dare show it 🙄 then she'll lap up all the WhatsApp group comments on it that are all copy and paste ones anyway, looking hot babe, love it darl, I neeeeed this, looking gorgeous hun. Then my eyes will be rolling so hard I'll look like a slot machine 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She'll do a post saying loads and loads of people asked to see it but she didn't feel confident so it's taken her ages (right to peak viewing time) to dare show it 🙄 then she'll lap up all the WhatsApp group comments on it that are all copy and paste ones anyway, looking hot babe, love it darl, I neeeeed this, looking gorgeous hun. Then my eyes will be rolling so hard I'll look like a slot machine 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Or mad mazza "oh Nicola how amazing you look. I really love this style on you, you will have to take me shopping to buy some new clothes. I am so glad that you and Chris got some much needed time away "

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Picks her children up and takes them straight to subway. Unbelievable

She’s not going to cope too well with school every weekday is she? When they’ll have uniforms to be washed and lunches to make every day. How much will Mazza have to do I wonder
She will have 10 of everything so she doesn’t have to wash. She will have things set to go so she can maximise her me time. Nikki can be organised if she benefits x

Reactions: 7
Do you get free school meals in England for the younger school years? Our lot get them to P5 currently.
Yes it’s until the end of year 2. So just started paying for mine which has hit me 😂 before when she was not sure if she wanted the meal I was like sure you like that now it’s like you’re a bit unsure of course you can have sandwiches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She reminds me of me as a teenager.. I had a baby pink pair of stilettos (first pair!) And I used to wear them with jeans, football top and a hoodie and a baseball cap. I looked ridiculous 😅 but i was like 13. She's trying to be edgy and she fails. Every. Single. Time.
My first pair of stilettos were baby pink too 🤣

She’s like a Perrie Edwards (little mix) Nana with the beanie hat.
View attachment 1663554
Nah this killed me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.