Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1BF1A655-F3D8-4B5D-A9A9-7241124A91C4.jpeg

ooh Fopps I’m sure Chris just tells you that you looks good to shut you up.

Let’s not forget how she conducted herself and shared as though it was normal.

She blames her hormones for everything x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve started watching footballers wives during the night feeds and duck me I honestly can’t even look at Tanya turner without laughing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1670303
ooh Fopps I’m sure Chris just tells you that you looks good to shut you up.

Let’s not forget how she conducted herself and shared as though it was normal.

She blames her hormones for everything x
Those old blogs are comedy gold. She was older then than I am now and honestly I haven’t spoken that way since I was 15. She sounds so immature and you can tell she’s always had a temper. The complex with food is so evident too.

Her temper and anger these days is nothing to do with peri menopause in my opinion. She’s always had it she just needs a new excuse and can’t just be honest and admit she’s unhappy

• Heart
Who wears something they feel uncomfortable in because their husband likes it? I'd be telling him to wear it himself in that case but well all know fopps really means she also thinks she looks the dogs danglies in it and wants to share it for maximum bum lickage and fake fawning comments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Who wears something they feel uncomfortable in because their husband likes it? I'd be telling him to wear it himself in that case but well all know fopps really means she also thinks she looks the dogs danglies in it and wants to share it for maximum bum lickage and fake fawning comments
My husband wouldn't expect me to either. Something is going down with this pair, I wouldn't be surprised if they're divorced in the next couple of years

Sat in a bar feeling nervous 🙄🙄🙄
Youve missed a bit Failed Coach Fopps 😂😂😂
Theres no fucker else there apart from you’re yes man
Enjoy !!!!!

Reactions: 20
bleeping hell I can't wait to see what monstrosity she'll be wearing.. I mean she's dressed like a genie it can't get much worse than that !!

Also.... if it's so far out your comfort zone why buy in the first place ? Surely we buy clothes to feel comfortable ? I couldn't wear something and be self-conscious all evening ?

She'll be doing a grid post wearing it tomorrow with her ugly shoes and a swipe up for those bleeping idiots that will be like 'oh I LOVE your outfit' where can I buy your ugly shoes and polyester frock !!
Whatever it is the footwear will be hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those old blogs are comedy gold. She was older then than I am now and honestly I haven’t spoken that way since I was 15. She sounds so immature and you can tell she’s always had a temper. The complex with food is so evident too.

Her temper and anger these days is nothing to do with peri menopause in my opinion. She’s always had it she just needs a new excuse and can’t just be honest and admit she’s unhappy
100%…she’s angry now cos she’s fucked up and failed. X

Whatever it is the footwear will be hideous
It’s gonna be one of these
020D1754-7555-437F-A0B1-EAED05E87CB4.jpeg

108FB758-E5A5-42EE-BAFF-3C18EE570F44.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
God she’s such an attention seeker posting that. Hoping everyone will inbox her asking to see x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
plot twist......she feels uncomfortable yet Chris likes it because.......she wore her actual size for once and didn't size down! 😂

• Haha
How can she not see how orange she looks?? Surely he’s at the point where she is embarrassing to stand next to! He seems to take a lot more work trips away in the last few months than he used to…very telling if you ask me! They’re either skint and that’s where the money is or he is absolutely sick to death of the old hag

Reactions: 17
Given that she had no reservations about wearing the princess jasmine costume I can’t wait to see what has pushed her so far out of her comfort zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Given that she had no reservations about wearing the princess jasmine costume I can’t wait to see what has pushed her so far out of her comfort zone.
What’s funny is she looks like she’s off to a fancy dress and Chris looks like he’s off for pints with his pals x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s funny is she looks like she’s off to a fancy dress and Chris looks like he’s off for pints with his pals x
Normalising bloating?

Since when have you normalised boosting you lying witch!

As a woman who bloats alot as a result of endometriosis/ real life stress of job etc and having a lot of friends that do also I can tell you that a "normal" approach is to not restrict yourself on food the way you do and to wearing oversized clothes not ones too tight to breathe in!

Perhaps nobody ever told her how to buy clothes that fit!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.