Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the sad face at the end of mazza's comment?
And being a mum has changed the way she dresses and what she feels comfortable in?! Was she not a mum when she wore the genie outfit to a non fancy dress party? I think she is struggling with her body shape changing and she can't accept that she isn't a size 8 anymore.
I noticed that Naomi Banjo, who she used to fan girl over when they both had base contracts (Naomi still does) has shared her vinted account with her followers. Fopp's fashion appears to have died, is thar because she can't sell clothes anymore and admit she is bigger than she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What's with the sad face at the end of mazza's comment?
And being a mum has changed the way she dresses and what she feels comfortable in?! Was she not a mum when she wore the genie outfit to a non fancy dress party? I think she is struggling with her body shape changing and she can't accept that she isn't a size 8 anymore.
I noticed that Naomi Banjo, who she used to fan girl over when they both had base contracts (Naomi still does) has shared her vinted account with her followers. Fopp's fashion appears to have died, is thar because she can't sell clothes anymore and admit she is bigger than she is?
I think she doesn’t want to admit her size. So she won’t sell them. Also her clothes are awful and very few people want them.

Her page is so unprofessional and just a shambles. Even if you compare it to someone like Gemma (a know she gets on a lot of peoples tits) But her page clearly has a brand image and she sticks to it. It’s consistent even in areas that are a bit forced.

I recon Fopps is very jealous of Gemma in terms of her having a career and a daughter. She also loves to shop but shops much better than Fopps.

Even Sophie is

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I think she doesn’t want to admit her size. So she won’t sell them. Also her clothes are awful and very few people want them.

Her page is so unprofessional and just a shambles. Even if you compare it to someone like Gemma (a know she gets on a lot of peoples tits) But her page clearly has a brand image and she sticks to it. It’s consistent even in areas that are a bit forced.

I recon Fopps is very jealous of Gemma in terms of her having a career and a daughter. She also loves to shop but shops much better than Fopps.

Even Sophie is
Howling at the difference in the kitchens alone !! I have no idea who this Gemma is but she looks a much classier girl !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Howling at the difference in the kitchens alone !! I have no idea who this Gemma is but she looks a much classier girl !
She’s a slimming world hun from back in the day x

Chris went out to call his girlfriend did he? 🤣
I thought he’d maybe gone to a strip club. Fopps was happy to say she’s still got a high sex drive. Wonder if that was so side piece knows they’re shagging still 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not much of am anniversary if she fell asleep and he went out for chicken and chips. Very tellingvthat he has to eat fast food without her she must control his food

Reactions: 20
The only person I’ve ever heard of where she goes out . Takes a few pics for her grid then she goes to bed then her hubby goes out for Chicken& chips and she calls it a Date night!

No wonder why she never has friends round or gets invited anywhere . What an exciting life.😩😩😩

Reactions: 21
This is her idea of a good night out! 😂 we don’t hear of Tracey these days do we…! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not much of am anniversary if she fell asleep and he went out for chicken and chips. Very tellingvthat he has to eat fast food without her she must control his food
He’s as bad as her I think; remember he was buying up slimming products on a local social media group earlier in the year. Binge/Restrict!

Reactions: 11
This is her idea of a good night out! 😂 we don’t hear of Tracey these days do we…! 😂😂

She told the Indian restaurant that she worked for SW so they used water to make her curry !!!!!!!!!
what a sad life so regimented!!!!!!!!!!
famlam???? what’s one of them then

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you want a good giggle and a trip down memory lane search fopperholic tattle on google images 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Comedy gold that! 😂🤣🙈 I truly am lost for words to describe what I think of her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Got her a few likes and saves but her followers are down to 162,198 so no new followers... alot of effort for a £60 bottle of perfume... smells of desperation 🤣🤣
Her boys don't even look like cousins, let alone twins 🥴

Hahaha tanking Floppy 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.