Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im Sorry but who grabs a dress they don’t feel comfortable in and haven’t worn in ages (if ever) to take away for a night out! Nahh I’m calling bullshit on the dress she picked and chose it she knew she would gain loads of complaints for her “unsettled” choice of clothing! She knows what she’s doing! She actually looks OK hair and make up wise, dress not my think but not the worse think I’ve seen on her (genie outfit 🤣🤣🤣) but the bleeping shoes!! WHYYYY
I don’t believe her either ..She’s probably been planning her outfit for weeks..Shes got sod all less to worry or think about..I think she looks a show ..I always do,.Her ugly horrible attitude oozes out of her ..So for me she never looks nice ..Because she’s not nice on the inside …

Reactions: 25
Poor mazza, no time at all from them coming home before the terrible two were foisted on them.

Reactions: 15
Interesting....looks like floppy was encouraging Gemma to step away from SW and do a unsustainable crash dieting 'challenge' like she did.
Gem will never sustain this weight just likes flopps couldn't maintain her lowest weight after the twinset twit challenge.
Screenshot_20221023-214316_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221023-214336_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think Sophie is beautiful. She may be one of the insta huns but she is beautiful.
So what are Nicolas thoughts?! Sw allows too many calories? I hate these transformation photos. A) the person is often somebody who already exercises so the tone is there just needs fat loss or b) it’s an unsustainable lifestyle change they proclaim and in 6 months they’ll be drawing the line again

Reactions: 13
So what are Nicolas thoughts?! Sw allows too many calories?
It will be exactly that.

Most people when they do CC do it to be able to eat more flexibly and still lose weight i.e having a crisps or a mcdonalds occasionally.

Nikki still doesn't eat flexibly. She never has treats. When Chris and the boys get food when on days out she never does, like they all has hotdogs at the safari but Nikki didn't.
She still follows the SW food guide. She just calorie counts to enable herself to restrict further.

Interesting....looks like floppy was encouraging Gemma to step away from SW and do a unsustainable crash dieting 'challenge' like she did.
Gem will never sustain this weight just likes flopps couldn't maintain her lowest weight after the twinset twit challenge.
View attachment 1673097View attachment 1673098
I think Gemma’s plan is a lot more sustainable as she’s been making proper meals.

Also I know gemma is very controlled and over the top but her account is so much more professional looking than Fopps.X

Reactions: 12
We are the same age and our night out couldn’t have been more different. Took my teenager to a gig and got baptised in beer. Sang our hearts out and enjoyed every second. That’s called letting your hair down. Not sitting in a pretentious bar taking photos for the gram. Can’t imagine Nikki doing this. She would have to take the pole out of her a*** first

Reactions: 26
So they have a “date night” at Thai restaurant !! It serves food!! after Chris has been away in Greece all week ….. working 🙄
Then later he goes out for Chicken&Chips 🤨🤨🤨
Probably he was starving after dining Fopps style when she probs didn’t eat anything at all or he just wanted to get away from her After she demanded he posed for the gram pics
#sadlife
whichever is true she’s approaching 42 with no career no friends no identity and no idea who she is.

Reactions: 23
Mazza is Nicola 🤣🤣🤣 no other explanation!
You’re probably right x

You know she only picks places to go based on being gram worthy!
The whole flower arch thing is so cheap, tacky and dated. Just like Fopps. She’s so behind the times as always x

So they have a “date night” at Thai restaurant !! It serves food!! after Chris has been away in Greece all week ….. working 🙄
Then later he goes out for Chicken&Chips 🤨🤨🤨
Probably he was starving after dining Fopps style when she probs didn’t eat anything at all or he just wanted to get away from her After she demanded he posed for the gram pics
#sadlife
whichever is true she’s approaching 42 with no career no friends no identity and no idea who she is.
So true! She’s trying to make out they had loads of fun. I think there has been an argument hence the radio silence. Then she’s making out they had a great night x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The pictures in the dress are so filtered I didn't even think it was her...then I saw that the dress didnt fit along with the footwear shitshow!

She is trying to look like Billie Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.