Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Chris is thrilled at being dragged away again after he's just got home ? He's had a week away with work granted in the sun but wouldn't you think they'd want a weekend at home with their precious miracles ?!!

Reactions: 16
Never looks as happy as when she’s kid free.

I’m so glad she’s FINALLY getting a date night though.

My husband and I are due one soon too. It’s only been about 3 years.

Reactions: 25
You can tell from Chris’s body language in that picture he continues to be sick of her. The more he works away the more he’ll realise he doesn’t want to get back home to her…I give it two years…

Reactions: 16
Could she actually get any sadder !?!!!?!?

I think Not #SadSadSad
So their date night is shopping? I've not looked at her page in ages, just catch up on here. I assume they are stopping in a hotel too, maybe?

Reactions: 17
Why do they need a night away? If I said to my husband about a shoppin trip for our anniversary he’d say no lol we’ve only made it a break when it was 10 years! A meal out does us and nothing fancy! Last year he spent our anniversary having a mri scan n fighting sepsis .

• Heart
I wonder if they went to Bicester Village as she was talking about shops/busy/trying stuff on ? Didn't she go there last year with Mazza ? I dunno about hubby saying no to shopping I couldn't think of anything worse.... I would rather the theatre or cinema or just a wander and couple of drinks and then a nice meal..... we do try and go away for our Anniversary just for one/two nights but our kids are adults now.... and we are enjoying being able to go on a whim if we choose to.....

I bet when she chooses a hotel she chooses it based on if it'll be 'gram' worthy..... If they were Bicester/Oxford way I'm surprised she's not at the Malmaison which is an old prison.....

Sure she'll be posing outside somewhere fancy in her polyester blazer thinking she's the dogs dooo daaa's !

Reactions: 24
She’s almost manic, she’s that excited to be away from her miracles 🥴

Her nights away are always the same. Does she have a checklist:

Pose with a coffee while Chris looks miserable
Brothel style hotel which she thinks is stoonin
Pretends to buy something from Gucci, selfridges etc
Drinks in an empty bar, was probably popular 19 years ago
She’ll be wearing a flammable blazer + hideous shoes outfit
Back to the hotel early as so so tired and missing the boys sooo much
And documenting the whole thing on stories

Could she be able more dull?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her nights away are always the same. Does she have a checklist:

Pose with a coffee while Chris looks miserable
Brothel style hotel which she thinks is stoonin
Pretends to buy something from Gucci, selfridges etc
Drinks in an empty bar, was probably popular 19 years ago
She’ll be wearing a flammable blazer + hideous shoes outfit
Back to the hotel early as so so tired and missing the boys sooo much
And documenting the whole thing on stories

Could she be able more dull?!
and has one cocktail but pretends she was hammered (not forgetting a glass of water between drinks!!)

Posing outside an upmarket restaurant for photos for the gram whilst going to Nandos or Subway :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Me and the husband tend to go away over our Wedding Anniversary as I work term time and it’s usually half term, so we normally grab a holiday then and do something nice on the day.

Reactions: 8
So Where's the outfit then you silly cow 🙄
bleeping hell I can't wait to see what monstrosity she'll be wearing.. I mean she's dressed like a genie it can't get much worse than that !!

Also.... if it's so far out your comfort zone why buy in the first place ? Surely we buy clothes to feel comfortable ? I couldn't wear something and be self-conscious all evening ?

She'll be doing a grid post wearing it tomorrow with her ugly shoes and a swipe up for those bleeping idiots that will be like 'oh I LOVE your outfit' where can I buy your ugly shoes and polyester frock !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell I can't wait to see what monstrosity she'll be wearing.. I mean she's dressed like a genie it can't get much worse than that !!

Also.... if it's so far out your comfort zone why buy in the first place ? Surely we buy clothes to feel comfortable ? I couldn't wear something and be self-conscious all evening ?
She's really desperate to hold Chris's attention by the sounds of it. She's deffo feeling her age and her status/power loss in the relationship. Serves her right for being such a horrible, cocky runt all these years. Her nose has been so far up her own hole, it's about time karma came calling!

I bet they have the most boring, vanilla sex life and absolutely feck all to say to each other

Reactions: 21
Chris doesn’t give a duck your daft cow! His trying to pacify you and tell you what you want to hear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.