Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me with my fave again... its almost like she's seen Nicola's tit reel and done one for the classy people... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd done a quick screen shot on how many comments there are ... will revist on Sunday/Monday see how many 100's she's got lol x

She currently has 162,227 followers !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would you want to go back over her last 5 random posts and comment when you didn't initially..... ha ha she is one massive desperado...... all for a £60 bottle of perfume ! She honestly thinks she's doing her followers a favour !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hang on. People have to save and comment on her last 5 posts? How does she determine all the entrants from people just commenting? Doesn’t sound very legit to me!

Reactions: 17
How many people are really going to bother commenting on 5 posts her sloppy seconds perfume? Most of her followers don’t engage with her at the best of times!

Reactions: 14
Her ‘giveaway’ hasn’t really worked out as she expected. Does she mean the first 5 posts on her grid or her last 5 posts, because 3 of them are pinned? The only one I can see more then a couple of comments made in the last 24 hours is the one with her before and TST challenge after pictures, the latter which she maintained for about 30 minutes and is two years out of date. Sadly for poor flopps I imagine most of her views these days are tattle laughing at her. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person!

Reactions: 18
This obsession she has with saving posts. If it’s the last five which aren’t pinned then two of those posts are just of her boys. And she wants people
to save them?! Bloody weird if you ask me!! Saving posts of a strangers kids?!!

Reactions: 18
She just cannot get in her head that WHEN AND IF people want to save a post they just screenshot it. The only people that care for clicking save are the influencers / those that talk tit to try and influence people

Reactions: 16
She just cannot get in her head that WHEN AND IF people want to save a post they just screenshot it. The only people that care for clicking save are the influencers / those that talk tit to try and influence people
I do save stuff but only food.. or places to visit that I think might be interesting..... I would never save any of her tit..... lol

Reactions: 19
Yeah I only save recipe posts. Why would I (or anyone else) ever want to save and revisit a photo of the gormless duo?! 😂

She’s clinging on for dear life to this social media career…I reckon she has a deadline from Chris of next September to get successful, make some real money or, when the miracles start school, she needs to get a job!

Reactions: 23
So Fopps is 'demanding' you save and like/comment on her last FIVE posts to be in for a chance of getting a bottle of £60 perfume (which tbf I've never heard of but then I just stick to what I like)

Jade Corran has been gifted a £219 advent calendar from the Body Shop and is gifting it to followers and all they have to do is like and comment on her latest reel.... no saving just like/comment..... and this is why she's probably more popular.. along with the fact she has two super cute kids.. is the right age to wear oversized on trend clothes, boots, caps and is actually honest about her size and seems to be a nice person... therefore gets invited to lots of good events with all the ones Nicola is so desperate to be like even though she's 10/15 years their senior !

Reactions: 15
That give away is screaming desperate!!! I do save post but only places to go or things to do with fitness which I then do refer back to

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.