Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly 39,000 views and only 611 likes.
If that doesn't make her think twice about her fashion choices nothing will.
Screenshot_20221020-185301_Instagram.jpg

She used to look far better before she started trying to dress like a teenager.
These styles were far more flattering of her age and figure than boxy blazers, jeans that ride up her crotch, orthopedic trainers and 70s boots.

Screenshot_20221020-185610_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-185738_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-185805_Google.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She’s really lost her way and its getting worse it’s reflected in this latest fashion 🤣🤣🤣 haul
meals for one she keeps showing 🤨🤨🤨
Her failed coaching / Quotes page which never really started due to her ignorant manner
Shes approaching 42 years old with no identity of her own

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s really lost her way and its getting worse it’s reflected in this latest fashion 🤣🤣🤣 haul
Her failed coaching / Quotes page which never really started due to her ignorant manner
This is reflected in her numbers to - looks like she lost a fair few again over the past couple of days !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooh she’s trying to look all intelligent by watching Question Time! Bet she still has no idea what’s going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rubbed my HRT gel into my arm tonight with some under breath swearing at prikki nikki and her bandwagon jumping, she makes a mockery of the whole thing, why would anyone watch her fake tears and resonate with it? there's so much valuable info out there for people but her sucks ups think she's a menopause guru and are thanking her for showing them the way :rolleyes: im still waiting for mazza to comment "ooh Nicola thank you for this, I had no idea this was the menopause when I went through it and your dad was no help as he only likes young girls, you're so cleaver ( ;) ) to know all this, I just thought I was hot and moody, you need to show me what to buy to help when we next go shopping, you'll be amazing at menopause as you look so lovely and know so much, where is your top from? i've never seen one like that before, see you Tuesday for 30 seconds when you drop the boys off"
Sorry gals I’m a bit behind but this is probably the best thing I’ve read on tattle 😂😂😂 “you’ll be amazing at menopause” was the one that did it for me 😂😂😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You win with the ‘Her failed coaching / Quotes page’ literally best thing I’ve read in a while x

Nearly 39,000 views and only 611 likes.
If that doesn't make her think twice about her fashion choices nothing will.
View attachment 1665443

She used to look far better before she started trying to dress like a teenager.
These styles were far more flattering of her age and figure than boxy blazers, jeans that ride up her crotch, orthopedic trainers and 70s boots.

View attachment 1665456View attachment 1665458View attachment 1665460
Bet she looks at hers pictures and misses her figure…freedom…job

Sorry gals I’m a bit behind but this is probably the best thing I’ve read on tattle 😂😂😂 “you’ll be amazing at menopause” was the one that did it for me 😂😂😂 xx
“you’ll be amazing at menopause”was that from mazza? X

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry late to the party but Jesus those white boots, o only ever see Eastern Europeans in stuff like that, like they are stuck in the 90s.
Not being racist but that’s who I associate wearing them

• Haha
She reminded me of Jessica simpson in the 00’s who n the white boots and cap get up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Brace yourself guys she’s doing “ small giveaways coming up” 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
There really is no words for how uneducated and embarrassing she is 🙄
Meanwhile are you 1 in 7 people skipping meals to pay you’re bills Thickaholic?!?!?!!
Oh wait a minute I don’t think so with all the miney you spend on clothes
She really boils my piss this 🐉🐉🐉🐉

Attachments

Meanwhile are you 1 in 7 people skipping meals to pay you’re bills Thickaholic?!?!?!!
So uneducated.

Fopps, meet the tories. This is what they do 😂😂😂

Wow such empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brace yourself guys she’s doing “ small giveaways coming up” 😂😂😂
Maybe she’s going to do a Feebs and pretend to give away some half used freebie toiletries. These influencers are just so generous….

• Haha
Nearly 4 hours later still no giveaways.

The only thing she’s consistent at is being inconsistent and talking bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fopps is just as bad selling things she’s been gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.