Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those jeans!! I swear it actually irritates me when she wears them. They are SO tight on her. And they are meant to be worn loose and casual.

Hideous outfits. Scream insecurity. She hasn’t a clue who she is anymore

Reactions: 15
She's not really styling the boots though is she ? She's literally just put them on with them hideous ripped jeans (I'm old I hate ripped jeans!)..... and then all she's done is parade herself with different tops - that is NOT styling the boots..... styling is wearing them with different outfits..... not just jeans and tops.... she's suck a desperado wannabe Insta Hun like all the young gorgeous girls.... Jade Corran has just had a free week in Corfu with her family to do a photo shoot... now she has an amazing figure.... she's not an XS but looks incredible and always styles well including sizing up so the clothes are oversized and on trend ! x
That’s exactly what I was coming on to say! What a knob she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am hoping she wears the white high heeled boots to some unsuitable place like a muddy pumpkin patch 🤞

• Haha
She reminds me of me as a teenager.. I had a baby pink pair of stilettos (first pair!) And I used to wear them with jeans, football top and a hoodie and a baseball cap. I looked ridiculous 😅 but i was like 13. She's trying to be edgy and she fails. Every. Single. Time.

Reactions: 23
Boots are hideous. Jumpers are way too small. Even the models are showing them oversized. Her jeans infuriate me. She wears Mum jeans as skinny jeans that are also way too short. Hats- no. Just no to it all. If she wore that green hoody with baggy mum jeans and a pair of converse then it would look good.

Can’t wait to see what’s she’s like on the school run….

Reactions: 22
🤣 you’ve all said it all - the leg kicks, the too small clothes, the hideous boots, the eyefucking! 🤣🤣 she did not disappoint! I actually wonder how much of Chris’ money she’s spent during the month of October? I know he’s unlikable too but jeez the poor man!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s the walk back to the mirror to look at herself that makes me want to smash my phone screen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s mess.
Love how she doesn’t even disguise keeping some of it by just leaving labels on.

No wonder your angry and full of shame Fopps. This is the state of your life and for less than 500 likes and well under a 100 comments. What a fool x

She’s like a Perrie Edwards (little mix) Nana with the beanie hat.
96AFA964-CADE-4716-8266-C87FF18D6505.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She’s mess.
Love how she doesn’t even disguise keeping some of it by just leaving labels on.

No wonder your angry and full of shame Fopps. This is the state of your life and for less than 500 likes and well under a 100 comments. What a fool x

View attachment 1663554
According to my students from a conversation a while ago now..Ripped jeans scream chavvy if the wearer over the age of 21 (note they are all uni students).... Think they could be right after seeing this

Reactions: 14
Wow I’m no style icon myself I love being comfy leggings hoodies / jumpers / trainers, I can’t imagine trying to jump on the latest fashions without having any clue how to style them 🤣 yet fopps has all the confidence to film it 🤣 wtf if she wearing? That caps nice with black leggings over size (that’s bigger than an xs) jumper gilet and trainers not bleeping Jonathan James throw back boots 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
WTF are those boots 😳

She looks like mutton dressed as lamb and it’s cringeworthy that she is parading about as if she is walking a cat walk. She really does think she looks cute and on trend.

It’s like a child with a dressing up box . Oh dear!

Reactions: 20
Nothing screams tacky like cream boots 🤢

Imagine thinking you can wear cream boots and a white top with 2 kids ....

• Haha
If she was wearing the right sizes most of those outfits would actually look one hundred times better with one of her hundreds of pairs of trainers! The boots are vile. Mind you they appear to match her personality!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s mess.

View attachment 1663554
On someone else I probably wouldn't bat an eyelid...but it's just her she always looks crap. I look like tit 90% of the time, but then I'm not suggesting that people copy what I wear and click on my aff links. Hats are awful on her, she needs to leave well alone

• Heart
I see there was another mummy event today Jade Corran and Chloe Lauren etc were invited to and Nikki wasn’t. Bet she’s fuming.

Also notice how there’s always a crying video when Chris is away. She’s very manipulative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.