Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is that baseball hat supposed to be? The sweatshirt and hoody should be oversized and she’s obviously gone for an xxxxxxx-small and it just looks way too tight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Think she’s having a mid life crisis never mind doing another clothing haul 😂😂😂

She‘ll send the hats back covered in her foundation ugh😩😩😩 Disgusting 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most of the clothes are just too small. They're meant to be comfy items and they're like sausage skin on her yet again

Reactions: 20
She's not really styling the boots though is she ? She's literally just put them on with them hideous ripped jeans (I'm old I hate ripped jeans!)..... and then all she's done is parade herself with different tops - that is NOT styling the boots..... styling is wearing them with different outfits..... not just jeans and tops.... she's suck a desperado wannabe Insta Hun like all the young gorgeous girls.... Jade Corran has just had a free week in Corfu with her family to do a photo shoot... now she has an amazing figure.... she's not an XS but looks incredible and always styles well including sizing up so the clothes are oversized and on trend ! x

Reactions: 22
Maybe I’m not fashion forward enough but those boots are hideous, and don’t get me started on the hats! She needs a personal stylist pronto!

Reactions: 19
Meanwhile my fave is rocking her baseball cap and shock horror wearing baggy clothing ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Proof she steals so many quotes and articles she forgets the bullshit she has already spouted. She doesn't follow her own 'advice' and 'motivation' she copies, pastes, posts and forgets all about it.

Posted today:
Screenshot_20221019-203223_Instagram.jpg

In February an entire post dedicated to how you shouldn't say to your children 'i'm proud of you'
Screenshot_20221019-203448_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That stripy top is
Nice but you can it’s to small for her!
how does she get everything wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is that video with the white boots? How can someone have so many clothes and spend all their time in the gym or shopping and get it so wrong. I have second hand embarrassment 🙈😂

Reactions: 15
The clothes are too small, the hats look ridiculous on her and why would you think a hoodie would look good with heels. It's embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 16
She never lets us down with her footwear! The outfits are too tight and the jeans just don't suit her.

She really gets it wrong everytime while she keeps on trying to copy other people’s style. Just go back to the midi dresses and cage shoes, at least it was “her” style then. Now it’s just embarrassing for her.

What must the young ones she’s copying think of her?!

Reactions: 11
Wtf is that video with the white boots? How can someone have so many clothes and spend all their time in the gym or shopping and get it so wrong. I have second hand embarrassment 🙈😂
Your profile pic.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 👌👌 #tinytears #ifyouknowyouknow !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.