Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something isn’t adding up with her perimenopause stories…so she has been given lots of stuff to read and will decide next week if she wants to go on HRT. Is she not having a blood test to check that’s the issue first? Or has she told the doctor that’s what it is and she is qualified to decide that is she that is what is wrong with her (just like she is in coaching and nutrition)?
exactly she would need a blood test. She can’t just be put on medication without.
I suspect she’s actually starting antidepressants and hoping they kick in. Again they take 6 weeks. She needs an assessment for a mood disorder for sure…seriously. X

I was just going to say the same...... my surgery won't do a blood test plus I've had a coil for a zillion years so they wouldn't be able to know for sure... I just feel like utter utter shite at the moment and have done for months...... just waiting on a call from the nurse..... I was glad she said she had spoke to the surgery - obvs the woman was FAN-TASTIC (why does she over pronounce?!! so annoying)... I've friends who spoken of a really amazing well known female doctor who does a private clinic I think Stratford - thought she was going to say she'd been approached by her... ! bleeping hope not !
Sorry you’re having a rough time. It’s really hard and Fopps fake tit makes people feel worse bit better.

She’s using it as an excuse to cover her lack of work ethic. Thing Is she’ll forget and slip up x

Reactions: 12
exactly she would need a blood test. She can’t just be put on medication without.
I suspect she’s actually starting antidepressants and hoping they kick in. Again they take 6 weeks. She needs an assessment for a mood disorder for sure…seriously. X

Sorry you’re having a rough time. It’s really hard and Fopps fake tit makes people feel worse bit better.

She’s using it as an excuse to cover her lack of work ethic. Thing Is she’ll forget and slip up x
Thank you..... I take no notice of her bullshit - she's 15 years younger than me..... because of my coil i've not been sure if I've even started but the past few weeks.months I've felt dreadful so looking more into it now... I'm quite old so hoping soon be over..... worst for me is joint aches... can barely walk some days :(

I notice on her YT video someone has mentioned the lady I was on about Dr Louise Newson - she's renowned in this field.... has a clinic in Stratford - I guess Fopps has endless minnie to go private - we shall see !

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Thank you..... I take no notice of her bullshit - she's 15 years younger than me..... because of my coil i've not been sure if I've even started but the past few weeks.months I've felt dreadful so looking more into it now... I'm quite old so hoping soon be over..... worst for me is joint aches... can barely walk some days :(

I notice on her YT video someone has mentioned the lady I was on about Dr Louise Newson - she's renowned in this field.... has a clinic in Stratford - I guess Fopps has endless minnie to go private - we shall see !
Dr Louise Newson was who I followed and her advice really resonated with me, also really like Dr Nighat Arif on insta for no nonsense advice and info, I certainly wouldn't be following any advice fopps spews out and I feel for the people that do! I hope you get something to help your symptoms, it sucks but once you get the right combo and does it's like body freedom haha I feel like a new woman after getting mine right :)

So fopps has announced channel mum has been taken over and said she got the big news today, liar lair not size 8's on fire! she already knew, I screen shot it here a few days ago and she had commented on her own introduction post, tattle knew nikki, tattle always knows ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she’s had CBT… when was this?! Was this when she was telling us what a positive person she is? Let’s be honest she’s clearly had some issues for some time. She’s been all over the place BUT she was
Portraying the picture of happiness and putting down people who suffered with MH issues. So she’s not been straight with people and is now essentially
Admitting her cookie cutter life never was that.

Reactions: 19
Menopause experts are of the opinion a blood test isn’t necessary. I didn’t have a blood test as it was based upon changes in my cycle, age etc. Blood test would be misleading depending upon where you are in your cycle etc. She has narcissistic personality disorder though. Maybe a blood test can pick that up ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s had CBT… when was this?! Was this when she was telling us what a positive person she is? Let’s be honest she’s clearly had some issues for some time. She’s been all over the place BUT she was
Portraying the picture of happiness and putting down people who suffered with MH issues. So she’s not been straight with people and is now essentially
Admitting her cookie cutter life never was that.
I wondered this too. She’s shared so much mundane boring tit the past few years but has always rabbited on about how happy and positive she is, so when during that time was she doing CBT? She’s such a liar.

remember she said she was too much of a positive person to have post partum depression or baby blues. Or that she just felt too lucky to have it. As if women have a choice. She clearly thinks mental illness doesn’t apply to her. She’ll tap into the mindset stuff to benefit her as she thinks it’s going to make her money but can tell she doesn’t really believe in mental health

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Watching Grayson get one over on Lawson on the latest reel made me smile!!
Of course LawLaw is described as the most sweetest trusting (all nicey nicey positive traits) but Grayson is competitive and manipulative. God I dislike her.

Reactions: 18
Hey ladies, sorry to derail but you’re all so lovely and I wanted to let you all know I had a beautiful baby boy yesterday 😘 he was 4 weeks early so I’ll ensure I use his corrected age for the foreseeable future
CONGRATULATIONS 🎊🎉

Congratulations! Don’t forget this also allows you to correct your dress size to a size 8/xs for the foreseeable future too 😜
And it also allows you to get free prescriptions for at least two years!
Or maybe Floppy thought she got free prescriptions for twice as long as others because she had twins, that’s two boy’s 😉.

Actually she’s that thick and greedy she’s probably still claiming free prescriptions!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Watching Grayson get one over on Lawson on the latest reel made me smile!!
Of course LawLaw is described as the most sweetest trusting (all nicey nicey positive traits) but Grayson is competitive and manipulative. God I dislike her.
Maybe Grayson is more like her than she cares to think... 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Menopause experts are of the opinion a blood test isn’t necessary. I didn’t have a blood test as it was based upon changes in my cycle, age etc. Blood test would be misleading depending upon where you are in your cycle etc. She has narcissistic personality disorder though. Maybe a blood test can pick that up ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂👌
Aw right…thanks for sharing. Genuinely thought bloods were needed just my family and friends have to have blood tests before the patches etc. wonder if that’s maybe just our area. Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe Grayson is more like her than she cares to think... 😘
✅ Manipulating
✅ Eyes wandering
✅ Needy

He clearly gets his natural sporting skills from his dad as she’s wooden.

Speaking of wooden…saw this lass. He walking is wooden but her outfits look so much better than Fopps. Plus she’s out more effort into new reel/video x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fashion reel incoming - I can barely contain myself. Please let there be dancing again.

I’ve never heard anyone call a series on Netflix a box set before. She’s literally stuck in 2 decades ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she really tagged Mila Kunis on her stories ? FFS I'm cringing for her !! Why ? She's a 42 year old woman who watches 'box sets' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why does she hate silence so much ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she really tagged Mila Kunis on her stories ? FFS I'm cringing for her !! Why ? She's a 42 year old woman who watches 'box sets' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why does she hate silence so much ?
Why is there even any silence anyway?
When boys are awake you would assume she has them to play with and talk to.
When boys are in bed you would assume she has Chris to talk to

Or is she sat a home alone all time cos boys are shipped of to Mazzas and Chris is elsewhere keeping away from her so called 'peri menopausal' temper?

Reactions: 17
Said it before but she has the worst taste in shoes I have ever seen. WTF are those boots about. She's over 40 not 14.

Reactions: 15
I wonder who's been stalking Chloe Lauren's reels 🤣 some of the outfits look nice (ill show myself out) but she won't wear them, they'll all be returned after she AFF links H+M or wherever she got the sweaters from

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder who's been stalking Chloe Lauren's reels 🤣 some of the outfits look nice (ill show myself out) but she won't wear them, they'll all be returned after she AFF links H+M or wherever she got the sweaters from
Didn't even watch it just saw the boots and came here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.