Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do “influencers” post jumpers like that? Do they think we’re so grateful that they’ve found this hard to find outfit in the aisles of the supermarket? Like I’m not capable of looking in the little boy aisles myself. And the pr tag the shop like they’re doing them a favour too. It’s a standard winter jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dahl is meant to have soe liquid in
It that so dry no way could she eat that with a wrap. Defo for gram

Reactions: 14
She’s shared that with her coaching page. 2 months of no posts and that’s what she comes back with :ROFLMAO:

When is she going to admit the coaching idea has flopped like we all said it would?

I actually hope she tries to do an online course of some sort. Imagine the reviews😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey ladies, sorry to derail but you’re all so lovely and I wanted to let you all know I had a beautiful baby boy yesterday 😘 he was 4 weeks early so I’ll ensure I use his corrected age for the foreseeable future
Awh welcome to the world baby waldorf 👣 🍼 massive congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She was blaming the menopause for being full of rage/anger etc. it’s not the menopause it’s jealousy. Other people from SW have moved on and grown…she hasn’t. Her husbands cater is taking odd and she’s at home with two kids she can’t control. Her anger is from realising she’s failed. She’s the ones who’s fucked up her chances x
You have hit the nail on the head here, her rage isn’t down to hormones it’s down to the fact that she isn’t In the position she thought she would be. She thought she would be this successful mummy influencer with cute twins who would increase her numbers & bring the money & she failed & she failed at coaching.
There is nothing wrong at trying & failing aslong as you learn & grow from it which she hasn’t.
I can’t imagine in 4 years that her numbers have grown that much on Insta.
God only knows what she will do when those boys go school full time next sept

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She "batch cooked" the dahl and had it for lunch the next day, surely that's just classed as leftovers? and judging by how dry that pictured meal was im guessing she had it by the slice the following day? she's a grim cook for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She "batch cooked" the dahl and had it for lunch the next day, surely that's just classed as leftovers? and judging by how dry that pictured meal was im guessing she had it by the slice the following day? she's a grim cook for sure!
And she would have shoved it on 6 minutes high in the microwave without thought 🤢 A dry slab of solid dahl, the lentils would feel like eating pebble dash.

• Sick
  • Haha
Fopperbollox no-one wants to dress like you hun

Is that how she's flaunting her wealth these days? Looking like she's been in a tumble drier on high for 9 hours flat?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Something isn’t adding up with her perimenopause stories…so she has been given lots of stuff to read and will decide next week if she wants to go on HRT. Is she not having a blood test to check that’s the issue first? Or has she told the doctor that’s what it is and she is qualified to decide that is she that is what is wrong with her (just like she is in coaching and nutrition)?

Reactions: 17
And she would have shoved it on 6 minutes high in the microwave without thought 🤢 A dry slab of solid dahl, the lentils would feel like eating pebble dash.
I don't even think it was meant to be a dhal at this point its more like she cooked the old SW group stodgy 'favourite' curry loaf and it fell apart

• Haha
  • Sick
Something isn’t adding up with her perimenopause stories…so she has been given lots of stuff to read and will decide next week if she wants to go on HRT. Is she not having a blood test to check that’s the issue first? Or has she told the doctor that’s what it is and she is qualified to decide that is she that is what is wrong with her (just like she is in coaching and nutrition)?
They are moving away from blood tests now. They are not accurate unless taken in a specific part of your cycle, and inaccurate if you don’t have a cycle (like me). So it is more symptom based. I just had an assessment, I’m the same age as her. It’s very much a discussion now and the dr will offer solutions and you can choose what you feel comfortable with, and then it’s trial and error to see how you feel.

Reactions: 6
They are moving away from blood tests now. They are not accurate unless taken in a specific part of your cycle, and inaccurate if you don’t have a cycle (like me). So it is more symptom based. I just had an assessment, I’m the same age as her. It’s very much a discussion now and the dr will offer solutions and you can choose what you feel comfortable with, and then it’s trial and error to see how you feel.
I was just going to say the same...... my surgery won't do a blood test plus I've had a coil for a zillion years so they wouldn't be able to know for sure... I just feel like utter utter shite at the moment and have done for months...... just waiting on a call from the nurse..... I was glad she said she had spoke to the surgery - obvs the woman was FAN-TASTIC (why does she over pronounce?!! so annoying)... I've friends who spoken of a really amazing well known female doctor who does a private clinic I think Stratford - thought she was going to say she'd been approached by her... ! bleeping hope not !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.