Fopperholic #102 Fopps looks rough, Chris is buff and the wedding party are a bunch of scruffs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t those jeans meant to be loose fitting too.
those looks could look good on her but she had done it wrong again ( I’m no expert but have a bit more sense than her!z)
If the jumper was the right size with the right size mum jeans that would be a good look!
She tries to hard that’s her problem!

Reactions: 16
This is how you style it Nicola but you have to buy the right size so it's loose fit not xs 🙄😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s absolutely skilled at getting it wrong Every. Single. Time. What a sad, boring, repetitive, vacuous, clueless life she leads. And she acts as tho she’s doing us all a great service 🤷🏼‍♀️ deluded twit! The desperation seeps out of every pore of her, she’s the worst!

Reactions: 22
Aren’t those jeans meant to be loose fitting too.
those looks could look good on her but she had done it wrong again ( I’m no expert but have a bit more sense than her!z)
If the jumper was the right size with the right size mum jeans that would be a good look!
She tries to hard that’s her problem!
I totally agree. Absolutely no one in the history of clothing ever buys "their size" or "sizes DOWN" every single damn time they buy an item of clothing?! It's impossible with a factory mass produced item! The stitches and measurements will ALWAYS vary!

Her sleeves always look too short. Size is also to accommodate height/length of a garment. She looks tumble dried constantly. No matter what she spends she always looks cheap. Awful style for a so called fashion lover

Reactions: 20
another Q&A oh goodie :rolleyes: we know she only does them to blow smoke up her own arse and to add affiliate links

Reactions: 18
another Q&A oh goodie :rolleyes: we know she only does them to blow smoke up her own arse and to add affiliate links
Someone needs to ask her how she's maintaining that 3 stone loss when she's about a stone over her target these days....but somehow still a "size 8/10" 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That reel 🤣 she’s nearly 42 yet she somehow manages to act like a daft teenager and look like she’s on a saga holiday all at the same time 🤣🤣

• Haha
I totally agree. Absolutely no one in the history of clothing ever buys "their size" or "sizes DOWN" every single damn time they buy an item of clothing?! It's impossible with a factory mass produced item! The stitches and measurements will ALWAYS vary!

Her sleeves always look too short. Size is also to accommodate height/length of a garment. She looks tumble dried constantly. No matter what she spends she always looks cheap. Awful style for a so called fashion lover
If she claims to be a size xs with her boobs I must be a child’s size as I’m small boobed!! And I’m not a xs! I’d say I’m more of a 12 as like a bit of MOVEMENT in my clothes! She can’t be comfy in skin tight clothes! That was the in thing 20 Years ago!

Reactions: 14
If she claims to be a size xs with her boobs I must be a child’s size as I’m small boobed!! And I’m not a xs! I’d say I’m more of a 12 as like a bit of MOVEMENT in my clothes! She can’t be comfy in skin tight clothes! That was the in thing 20 Years ago!
Not a chance in hell. I wish we could share pics on here because I've said before, my niece is absolutely tiny like a bird. She weights about 7 stone and is around 5'3 and she takes an XS! It's insane for fopperbollox to even suggest she is the same size 🙈

Reactions: 17
Own up…..who asked this?? As if she has a clue about saving money 😂
Money Mum Official has the worst and FAKIEST Instagram account on IG!!! Please check out her thread as we are trying to get more traction on it. She BUYS all of her followers - over 300K now and some reels have 500 likes 🥲 She’s just been on a follower spending splurge actually as she conned her way on to Lorraine 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m confused. She went to H&M presumably to collect that box, but she was wearing the grey top in her stories? View attachment 1611953View attachment 1611954
You need to ask her this on her current Q&A 🤣🤣🤣

Crafty cow the way she has worded this. She didn’t change her role to open a group. Any SW team leader was MADE to have at least 1 group as consultants were complaining TD’s had no clue about the physical aspect of running a group. Sure enough her group was successful but her narrative is not quite the truth.

Attachments

Reactions: 11

Crafty cow the way she has worded this. She didn’t change her role to open a group. Any SW team leader was MADE to have at least 1 group as consultants were complaining TD’s had no clue about the physical aspect of running a group. Sure enough her group was successful but her narrative is not quite the truth.
It still tickles me when she says tit like “worked in the motor industry” 🙄 you’d swear she was Henry bleeping Ford

• Haha
Reactions: 30

How the devil was she helping people when literally, her only purpose in her job was to make sure everyone was making as much money for slimming world as possible?? 🤣 she was there to bark at people running a franchise!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.