Fopperholic #102 Fopps looks rough, Chris is buff and the wedding party are a bunch of scruffs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting worse as she gets older with her distorted self image
Getting a boob job will just be the start of many things, she’s just papering over the cracks
Her head must be so messed up with no real identity just copying much younger instahuns and wanting to be like them .
It really is true ..She will never be happy in life …And the sad thing is she has a lot more than most people …That’s why I think she’s a absolute horror …….It will take something really horrible and tit to happen to her for her to realise life really is to short …I know woman like her they think they are untouchable..

Reactions: 11
So she’s got Wednesdays to herself again. And what does she do? Goes shopping. Zzzzzz

What a boring life just going between shops and beauty treatments on your own. Going home and taking to your camera is your dressing up room. Watching reality tv. And definitely not launching a coaching business😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just early enough for her to claim preemie, use hashtags to capitalise on the national premature day for content, and advertise preemie pampers nappies 🙄🙄🙄

I'm sure she's an expert on that subject now, just like she is everything else.
Bet she's still gutted they weren't 6 weeks premature because if they had been they'd of been in school by now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if this boob job will be a total removal of implants or a whole new set of boobs? She can’t be as rich as she likes to portray or surely this would have been a priority to of been done years ago when advised! Lots of people even get boob jobs done and pay it off in instalments 🤷🏼‍♀️…maybe she has bad credit 😂
Imagine going against medical advise for years and risking leaving your babies all in the name of vanity 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
It will be removal of old ones and replacement of new ones. She’ll be trying to decide if she wants them fake like everything else about her or if she should get them smaller and potentially look smaller on top yet bigger in the legs 🤔

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember what thread people were talking about her not helping the twins to sit up? Would quite like to read about this - this was before I found tattle and had stopped following her a long time before this. Thanks 😃

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember what thread people were talking about her not helping the twins to sit up? Would quite like to read about this - this was before I found tattle and had stopped following her a long time before this. Thanks 😃

Think this is it x

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Think this is it x
Thank you so much for this . Going for a nosy xx ( not much has changed has it going off the title alone 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she's been shopping and done a haul. I'm betting its home bargains or B&M and she's having another go at making herself relatable! She's so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she's been shopping and done a haul. I'm betting its home bargains or B&M and she's having another go at making herself relatable! She's so predictable
Wonder what she classes as the town nearest her? I’m thinking it might be something like matalan or maybe even an M&S. x

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She must be so lonely .She does everything on her own when her kids are at nursery . I’ve never ever seen her enjoying a day date with any friend or friends , she goes to the gym alone ,and the only thing she does at weekends is drag a Chris out to take photos of her. I’m not surprised because nobody will put up with her cackling narcissism

Reactions: 18
The boys ‘would’ love these? As in she didn’t buy them or it would have said ‘will’ love these 😆. It’s like being on Bullseye - ‘let’s take a look at what you could have won’, before it’s snatched away 🤣
Ha! She wouldn’t dare have them in them house as she can’t control herself x

Reactions: 8
I’m confused. She went to H&M presumably to collect that box, but she was wearing the grey top in her stories?
5602C600-B0DD-4C21-A517-E9FFBAB7022E.png
D38C965D-C129-4B9B-9E17-58A5C662CE8C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.