Fopperholic #102 Fopps looks rough, Chris is buff and the wedding party are a bunch of scruffs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm here ladies...sorry been working 12 hour shifts all week so better late than never to create a new thread.... thought @Ellsbells123 may of beat me to it now she's back around ;)

Anyway....... another fabulous thread title.... @Newmumontheblock with 2nd time posting over 45 votes

I think Nicola will like the idea we think Chris is looking buff.... not so that we think it's for the benefit of someone else ... maybe ;)

So back from Cyprus.... numbers dropping by the dozen most days and she still thinks she's an Intsta Hun.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm here ladies...sorry been working 12 hour shifts all week so better late than never to create a new thread.... thought @Ellsbells123 may of beat me to it now she's back around ;)

Anyway....... another fabulous thread title.... @Newmumontheblock with 2nd time posting over 45 votes

I think Nicola will like the idea we think Chris is looking buff.... not so that we think it's for the benefit of someone else ... maybe ;)

So back from Cyprus.... numbers dropping by the dozen most days and she still thinks she's an Intsta Hun.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sorry lovely, I’ll be more on the ball next time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love this thread title, Fopps will hate it that we think Chris looks better than she does, she'll be skipping along to the botox shop ASAP 🤣

• Haha
I love this thread title, Fopps will hate it that we think Chris looks better than she does, she'll be skipping along to the botox shop ASAP 🤣
Because she’s so immature she was focusing on the actual date and how she would look for posing in pics. She couldn’t maintain that. Where Chris appears to have hit 40 and made changes that he can keep up…nearly a year after his birthday.

She can’t grasp the difference between the two tho x

Oh yay 😊

It’s like Christmas countdown waiting to see why he has cleaned himself up. If it’s for someone else as we think I can t wait to see how she presents that on insta 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How thoroughly embarrassed does Chris look in her stories, He can’t be bothered to even look at her when she’s talking to him. He looks mortified !
#Chav

Reactions: 15
Why is her nose so bulbous at the end?
She got a non surgical nose job which is basically filler in it to try to smooth out the bridge but it must have migrated to the tip. She denies it but she definitely mentioned it once years ago. I’m sure @ChubClubThug also remembers it? Sorry if not but some of us have definitely discussed it before and I’m sure other people remember her saying. She looked much better before she started dicking about with her face. She was still a douche bag though 🤣 Chris looks like he wants the ground to swallow him up on her recent videos, is she seriously so self obsessed she doesn’t notice?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At what point will she admit this is not working? Probably never but surely she must wonder why her numbers are dropping everyday. Time to give it up Nikki
Probably the point where she's back on the ASA list and instagram etc close her account and refuse to allow her another...whilst probably closing Chris' too because they will prevent accounts by IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ...no wonder he appears to dislike her!

The lazy cow cba to get a job and is risking his income and has no idea about parenting.

Hopefully Chris' mum will allow him and the boys to move in with them for a fresh and healthier start with a normal childhood.

Nikki Ryan coaching failed Fopperholic can have the kids for a few hours a week and take them to soft play and harvester...pretty much all that she does now so it would hardly be an unreasonable position for Chris to have

Reactions: 7
She got a non surgical nose job which is basically filler in it to try to smooth out the bridge but it must have migrated to the tip. She denies it but she definitely mentioned it once years ago. I’m sure @ChubClubThug also remembers it? Sorry if not but some of us have definitely discussed it before and I’m sure other people remember her saying. She looked much better before she started dicking about with her face. She was still a douche bag though 🤣 Chris looks like he wants the ground to swallow him up on her recent videos, is she seriously so self obsessed she doesn’t notice?
She deffo did! She may have even done a youtube about it. She's had so much more done than what she lets on. It's stupid really because we can see when we compare pics she's posted

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She deffo did! She may have even done a youtube about it. She's had so much more done than what she lets on. It's stupid really because we can see when we compare pics she's posted
I knew you remembered this too! She must be really dim if she can’t remember that she’s previously mentioned it. Were we not also convinced she mentioned something about her lips too?

Reactions: 8
She definitely did a video about her nose procedure but it was years ago and she must have done more to it since?! It seems to get bigger the more followers she loses! 😂😂

I love seeing how many unfollows she has. Even on days she’s not posting people are unfollowing her. It’s great!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I knew you remembered this too! She must be really dim if she can’t remember that she’s previously mentioned it. Were we not also convinced she mentioned something about her lips too?
I'm sure she had injections around her mouth/ lip lines 🤔 she's deffo had a lip flip as the bare minimum. Her face is like a mask of her former self 😄 which is OK if that's what she wants, but don't lie about it when it's obvious 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.