Fopperholic #102 Fopps looks rough, Chris is buff and the wedding party are a bunch of scruffs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The line “left to be with my boys” always gets me 😂 since leaving SW she’s spent LESS time with them 🤦🏼‍♀️ palms them off anywhere and to anyone whenever she can!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The line “left to be with my boys” always gets me 😂 since leaving SW she’s spent LESS time with them 🤦🏼‍♀️ palms them off anywhere and to anyone whenever she can!
That 2 hours running a fat club every Thursday was so hard for her being away with TWO babies!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her rant about the boys being tired and feeling like her fault - YES IT IS!!!! stop dragging them out every sodding day and let them chill out at home and entertain them selves!!!

Reactions: 36
Oh my god, the tired photo! The lips!! I feel like I need to do a fopps here!!!!!!!!

Her rant about the boys being tired and feeling like her fault - YES IT IS!!!! stop dragging them out every sodding day and let them chill out at home and entertain them selves!!!
Who’s going to take one for the team and suggest she stays home with them at weekends? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im no parent, but they havnt stopped since the day they were born! Has no routine as such and have ran wild in soft plays n parks all their lives so have no concept of rules!

Reactions: 25
Just read this on her Facebook page but all I can focus on is the lips 😂

Oh my good her lips! Fopps just stop! Her filler person should get struck off

Also just read the post and she says they are only fighting each other…put money on that being a lie. Bet they’re a right nightmare to everyone

Reactions: 23
Im no parent, but they havnt stopped since the day they were born! Has no routine as such and have ran wild in soft plays n parks all their lives so have no concept of rules!
They are physically and emotionally drained, of course they are going to play up. They are adjusting to new rules, new people and a new place plus having a mother that doesn’t give them a break! They can’t handle the structure and the routine of a more formal pre-school, because they don’t have it normally. I actually feel for them, and then to take away two after school treats. They only need one consequence put in place, they have nothing to work towards otherwise and the behaviour won’t improve.
She has made them what they are and she now needs to reap when she has sowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
no sympathy with her at all . She drags then out every single day . They don’t know what a stable home life is .she orders them to perform as and when she feels like it . They are not the only kids to have a 2 Week holiday . Get yourself some friends Foppy instead of wanting to chat to complete strangers #Sad
Can’t even comment on those wonky lips . What a mess !!

Reactions: 19
So they didn’t get to build their new Lego and go to the shop!! That’s a big reward!

My son since starting school has started to poo himself! As a treat he gets a freddo!

What were they getting a treat for?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone has posted about them staying home more..... she really should take on that invaluable piece of advice...... they are just dragged from pillar to post..... even weekends they don't have lazy mornings as her and Chris drag them to the creche so they can go gym..... why doesn't one of them stay home with them.... now winter is coming staying home on the weekend or days off would be much better.... films.... toys... games..... cosy in their house

Her comments earlier too on her stories about its a worry and trying to save money (notice she had to drop in they have 'another property' - she means Chris does!)..... she could save tit loads of money if she :

1. stopped buying endless loads of polyester.... 'designer' fake or otherwise clothing/shoes etc
2. ate out at costa, subway, gym cafe, etc etc
3. bought food that needed chopping as opposed to pre-chopped/prepared stuff
4. stopped taking the boys out all of the time..... they are obvs exhausted... they need down time - they also don't need a 'autumn/winter' designer wardrobe
5. stopped spending a ridiculous amount of money on hair, beauty treatments that are only aging her.......

its a sad... sad bleeping existence for them kids... they will never experience a real childhood it's all so fake and shallow....

Reactions: 20
Someone has posted about them staying home more..... she really should take on that invaluable piece of advice...... they are just dragged from pillar to post..... even weekends they don't have lazy mornings as her and Chris drag them to the creche so they can go gym..... why doesn't one of them stay home with them.... now winter is coming staying home on the weekend or days off would be much better.... films.... toys... games..... cosy in their house

Her comments earlier too on her stories about its a worry and trying to save money (notice she had to drop in they have 'another property' - she means Chris does!)..... she could save tit loads of money if she :

1. stopped buying endless loads of polyester.... 'designer' fake or otherwise clothing/shoes etc
2. ate out at costa, subway, gym cafe, etc etc
3. bought food that needed chopping as opposed to pre-chopped/prepared stuff
4. stopped taking the boys out all of the time..... they are obvs exhausted... they need down time - they also don't need a 'autumn/winter' designer wardrobe
5. stopped spending a ridiculous amount of money on hair, beauty treatments that are only aging her.......

its a sad... sad bleeping existence for them kids... they will never experience a real childhood it's all so fake and shallow....
Oh they have another property? I thought he sold that apartment he had in Brum. Jeez imagine fopperbollox as your landlord 🤯

It just proves a point that her "work" is just her pocket money for buying shite. She's nothing without Chris and his cash. I can't even say she fulfills a homemaker role because she doesn't do much there either

Reactions: 17
I had a little chuckle about them having to remortgage in these times.... she will.be doing all her shopping at lidl before we know it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.