Fopperholic #102 Fopps looks rough, Chris is buff and the wedding party are a bunch of scruffs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally her perfect little angels as she describes them usually are playing up for her. They have been moved to a new setting of course it’s gonna be hard but any good mother knows this & prepares. My little boy has gone from 2 days at nursery to 5 full school days, his first week of afternoons I took the week of work to be at home with him to help him through this transition. I bet she didnt prepare them for this new setting at all just chucked them in there. My quiet little boy who I was so nervous about starting school is thriving & making friends & loves going school & that’s down to take lots of time from me & his dad to prepare him. Yes he has been a bit full on after school but once again we new this would happen. For someone who worked so hard through IVF to become a mum she doesn’t research or ask for advice before this situation occur & she never has since she was pregnant. We all remember the she didn’t no she had to help them sit up, exact same situation now. I don’t believe it’s just 3 days either. I don’t follow her but has anyone figured out which days they actually go preschool now

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wait the boys are playing up when put in a structured environment shock horror! Expect more chats Fopps…lots of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wasn’t she just saying yesterday she’s signed them up for swimming classes too? They need a bleeping break Nicola!

I don’t believe it’s just 3 days. Chris said he wanted to not work weekends to spend time with them. So what happened to his Mondays off with them?

Reactions: 18
That sofa selfie is hysterical, she's clenching so hard she looks like she's about to explode, one eye looks smaller than the other and those lips look like a cheap lilo from B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I work in a school setting and it doesn't surprise me at all that those boys are clearly a nightmare. Sounds like they're hitting other children and not listening at all.
Children like that are a complete nightmare in a class. All they do is disrupt everyone.

Reactions: 22
Just read this on her Facebook page but all I can focus on is the lips 😂
I can only focus on the nose.
Poor Chris…that’s his view when he’s climbing on for a shag 🤮

I work in a school setting and it doesn't surprise me at all that those boys are clearly a nightmare. Sounds like they're hitting other children and not listening at all.
Children like that are a complete nightmare in a class. All they do is disrupt everyone.
She’s the type that would get them diagnosed with adhd and autism for content. Completely distracting attention away from kids who struggle. Her kids struggles come from her selfish behaviour, bad parenting and lack of maternal instinct. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her mortgage is due…..ha ha two self employed people trying to renew their mortgage!! Good luck floppy!! Your boobs will have to wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’ll be wetting herself on the engagement of that post. I’m sure we’ll see more posed and pouty “honest parenting” posts now - yawn. Although she won’t take on board any of the helpful comments, they’ll be at Hatton, the park, soft play etc all weekend.

She also needs to look at the fact she’s brought the miracles up to compete with each other for her affection. That’s probably why they are fighting or just because they are total and utter spoilt brats. Such unlikeable kids.

Reactions: 32
As we all expected the boys are a nightmare at school. Bet it’s really just Faveson too. Couple of weeks in and the teachers have had to had a word, I would be absolutely mortified. You reap what you sow Fopps 😎

Reactions: 26
If the boys are tired doing 3 days at nursery, how the hell will they cope 5 days at school next year?

If the boys are tired doing 3 days at nursery, how the hell will they cope 5 days at school next year?
It’s probably not nursery that’s tiring them out but alllll the extra activities she has them doing! They go to nursery then most days another two activities on top of that. Even going the park after a full day at nursery is tiring! But she doesn’t see that. She thinks it entertaining them as she has no clue how to do it at home.
We have said it all along on here, she doesn’t need to be doing something every hour of the day! They can be bored at home, let them use their own imaginations to entertain themselves or they will struggle as they get older.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s bonkers. She said yesterday that the boys have plenty of down time. She also said that they weren’t allowed to go to the shops or build Lego after she was spoken to at school. Who takes their shattered children to the shops after school when you’ve dond nothing all day, and why was that such a treat for them that it was used as a punishment? I bet she wanted to buy them more plastic tat to feed her shopping addiction. I don’t believe that they’re in in 3 days either unless they’re completely palmed off on Mazza the other 2 days. She’s never with them in the day anymore.

She’ll be wetting herself on the engagement of that post. I’m sure we’ll see more posed and pouty “honest parenting” posts now - yawn. Although she won’t take on board any of the helpful comments, they’ll be at Hatton, the park, soft play etc all weekend.

She also needs to look at the fact she’s brought the miracles up to compete with each other for her affection. That’s probably why they are fighting or just because they are total and utter spoilt brats. Such unlikeable kids.
Her poor me parent posts always get engagement because people love talking about their kids. But she also knows it gives us an insight into reality and that a lot of what we say on here is true , for example it’s always said that she does waaaaay too much with them and they would eventually make her pay for it

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.