Money Mum Official #2 Getting followers isn’t hard - you just need a credit card

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for a great title @Tamsdebs212
It couldn’t be more accurate!
Gemma Bird began buying her followers around 15K and has been going ever since.
Nearly 300,000 followers and some reels with only 300 likes 😀

She recycles any old “Money Tip” she can find online and claims it as her own.

Pimps her terribly untalented children out relentlessly.

Lies in the press about being mortgage free. Drives round a fuel guzzling Range yet claims to be the Queen of money saving.

Reactions: 6
Fab a new thread!! Thank you!
mum out at moment but I’m ready to add my part later today!
the hypercritical, desperate wannabe!!
xx

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Lorraine 😂😂😂
She really has reached the dizzy heights of daytime TV
I bet the Lorraine show has a budget of about £20 per guest

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s just terrible- I saw a tweet about her on Lorraine saying about rich people trying to tell people how to save money and say they don’t have a clue - and she really doesn’t! If she hadn’t of married Adam she would still have a mortgage! She married lucky (bless Adam he must absolutely despair some days!)

Also the Lorraine thing was terrible - she has too many ‘yes’ people around her so she is blinkered to the fact she is so fake and doesn’t have any clue x

This taken from last thread and added more -

Quick recap for anyone new googling her after her shambolic news segment;

• Gemma used to try and make it as a family page, begging for shoutouts and joining follow trains (but getting banned from the engagement pages for not liking and following everyone else back properly)
• She used to beg people for tags and comments and shares and probably still does, but just with what she counts as a “bigger” account now
• She has been divorced once already
• Her new husband already owned and had paid off a chunk of the legendary mortgage before she met him, so she had nothing to do with a lot of it
• Her dad bought properties and she let them out for him on top of her usual income before selling them for profit, something she often glosses over when talking about her tips
• Some of her well renowned money tips include making sure you click her affiliate link whenever an expensive shop like Zara is doing a small sale
• She is dyslexic so brands write their own captions for her and she doesn’t bother changing them to her own voice at all, sometimes she even copies in the brands notes and instructions and just posts that! Not very genuine or honest if she isn’t giving her own actual review.

Finally the most important note…..
BUYS FOLLOWERS

It has been absolutely proven that when she had the big jumps in followers they were bots. She would lose for 7/8 days consistently then suddenly gain thousands in 24 hours. Some of the best names include cumlover. Most are female named accounts with 0 posts on private.

She is dire and an absolute wannabe - says yes to everything and anything - her poor family are dragged along too (it’s terrible what she makes her kids do on screen just for her engagement)

her engagement is often just reaching 1% but she tries to up it by offering £10 gift cards in competitions to like her posts 😂 and still can never get above 6000 likes (if even that!)

740CE510-43B4-447B-B20E-3AF9E418DC25.jpeg
740CE510-43B4-447B-B20E-3AF9E418DC25.jpeg

Oh also look out for her terrible grammar and spelling which she says it’s down to her dyslexia, even though her ex says she didn’t have it (another thing to fake gem)
And every so often she comes along with the mental health posts tagging Dr Alex George trying to get his attention - again another thing she tries to be part off!

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s gone up 10,000 followers from Lorraine then. But of course as usual there is no more engagement on her posts! She must have had another buying spree!

She buys them about the same time that she’s in the news or something. The problem is she takes it too far and most normal people go up a few thousand - she keeps it going up and no way has she gone up that much because of Lorraine. She was on for less than 5 mins 😂
But her engagement stays poor and gets worse because no one comments - she even can’t get to 3000 likes on the Lorraine post 😂

Reactions: 3
She buys them about the same time that she’s in the news or something. The problem is she takes it too far and most normal people go up a few thousand - she keeps it going up and no way has she gone up that much because of Lorraine. She was on for less than 5 mins 😂
But her engagement stays poor and gets worse because no one comments - she even can’t get to 3000 likes on the Lorraine post 😂
Zoetowellandtwins shared her to get up to 300k but I doubt she'd of gained that many from a share and tv appearance

1F303840-E092-4BD6-9341-B079C025526F.jpeg

Even with the quiet beg for likes she can’t get to even 1000 likes 😂 lots of comments from BOTs tho!
does she understand that with all these new ‘followers’ her engagement level will now drop!
How she hasn’t reached even 1000 yet with over supposedly 10000 followers this week I do not know!

Attachments

View attachment 1615202

Even with the quiet beg for likes she can’t get to even 1000 likes 😂 lots of comments from BOTs tho!
does she understand that with all these new ‘followers’ her engagement level will now drop!
How she hasn’t reached even 1000 yet with over supposedly 10000 followers this week I do not know!
She’s an absolute F’ing joke 😂😂😂

Now she’s trying to get extra likes 😂 really bad that as a page over 300000 followers she’s struggled past 1000 likes on many posts and now has to do 5 likes 😂

C7E7EE91-3499-4CD6-89BF-F5B1DC2288AC.png

Last edited:
Oh here she goes... the monthly mental health post is up with the awful acting. Why is she filming herself, pretending to rock on the floor - I cringe so much!

It’s all for show - the fact she can film it - also the caption is written absolutely terribly!! That’s just proof the amount she copies from what people write for her.
it also makes me laugh when they tag/share their mental health posts as it’s still all about engagement - not awareness

What the actual duck??? Is she doing 😂😂
Why is she videoing herself rocking on the floor?
I can’t concieve pressing record on my phone then sitting down to rock with my head in my hands
It’s absolutely ridiculous

Just looked at her grid for the first time in a while - so all she does is adverts now then 😆

What absolute mugs are Robert Dyas, Carpet Right etc -when will these companies learn to check engagement?! 312,000 followers now and most grid reels are about 1500 likes! Comments a lot less 😂 It’s hilarious when you think that she thinks she’s made it!

• Haha