Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iknowher

Guess who turned up to class today people?!
Yep the plastic faced bitch!! She threw me a dirty look then hid at the back again! No engagement, not sure her arms moved once!! Took easy options of course!! Ooh and wasn’t wearing the new balance trainers in her standard Nike trainers black vest and leggings! She didn’t look size 8 of course and her arms wobble when she walked out at the end 🤣 no sweating as no work done 😆😆
All she did was swing her ponytail and check her Apple Watch

Face is pumped full of Botox! Trowled on make up and things she’s better than anyone
Useless bint
Useless name

Oh I heard someone in class talk about how fake her insta is and how she pretends to be kind and nurturing when really she’s an epic cow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Her rant about the boys being tired and feeling like her fault - YES IT IS!!!! stop dragging them out every sodding day and let them chill out at home and entertain them selves!!!

Reactions: 36

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's really having a hard time accepting how much her life has changed isn't she. She's not a thin, blonde barbie anymore, she's an older mum (no hate I am too) she doesn't have a career, her husbands career has shot up over hers (he's gaining followers and doing well) she doesn't know her style or her interests anymore. She doesn't receive validation on the internet as she did previously.

If she wasn't such a mega c-hunt I'd actually feel sorry for her! But she is...so I don't 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’ve said it before (think it was even a thread title) but this cunt has drawn more lines than Danniella Westbrook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I teach and I have a child with additional needs so I’ve done loads of courses on parenting etc to help me…. But I would never do a poll to see if anybody wants my advice on parenting… coz they don’t!!! Unless you have a phd in child development etc I don’t think anybody is placed to offer advice widely on that kind of forum. Sure between ourselves we might say oh this worked for me but I’m just bumbling along like the next person just surviving it day to day. She’s read a book and now she thinks the world wants to know how she’s successfully (using it loosely) raising twins. It’s ludicrous and embarrassing that she has such a high opinion of herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I fail to see who she is actually relating to these days.
As people across the country are dreading the winter she’s still spending her husbands hard earned money like there’s no tomorrow. A golf coach will be the first thing people drop if they have to tighten their belts but she doesn’t care. Her look and food are inspiring to no one. Her disordered eating is off the scale and she clearly hates 50% of her kids. She can’t even go on a kids orientated short break at Butlin’s without an allocation of 2 adults per child. At this point she would just be better off getting a job but her ego wouldn’t allow her to be ‘managed’ and I highly doubt she could get a job at management level or above.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Mancnet

VIP Member
She’ll be wetting herself on the engagement of that post. I’m sure we’ll see more posed and pouty “honest parenting” posts now - yawn. Although she won’t take on board any of the helpful comments, they’ll be at Hatton, the park, soft play etc all weekend.

She also needs to look at the fact she’s brought the miracles up to compete with each other for her affection. That’s probably why they are fighting or just because they are total and utter spoilt brats. Such unlikeable kids.

Reactions: 32

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

ohmyreally!

oh my goodness me! I am brand new to Tattle life, oh found it from a google search about something else and now I've found this thread! I follow her (since my SW days, 2015 ish), have commented in the past and DM help when required however I have started to see things that you guys do and now I'm here with my cuppa and biscuits for a good read haha.

I remember thinking when she was pregnant that her living room is not suitable for young children and that she was naive! I am sure they had just moved in and were showing 'us' around....though I can't remember what I did yesterday never mind 4/5/6 years ago. I did comment something like I hope you like cleaning as those units/tables etc will have sticky hands over them for the next 5 years at least!

I just don't really understand what she does now in regards to Insta - is she a parent instagrammer, a fashion insta, food or fitness insta???? She needs to stick to one niche and run with it then maybe with a little hard work she may attract the right brand deals ets. They can all be combined but one needs to be the focus. ie weightloss - run with it but show the odd family day out too rather than a bit of everything!

Right, need to catch up but so glad ive found this website!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You know if her brother has recommended a place, it will be a cheap, tasteless shit hole serving cans of Stella and deep fried pork pies or the like

• Haha
Reactions: 31

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Wandering through Costco to get a cooked chicken and my mum wondered why I needed a photo of this 🤣 It’s Mr Ryan himself.
After reading The Secret 3 years ago and learnt to 'manifest' floppy will have thought she'd be on over a million followers on insta and having photoshoots with Chris in OK magazine by now.

Instead Chris is on a bargain bin in Costco and she's a nobody who gets more attention on tattle than her own IG page.
That's probably where her 'anger' and 'snapping' comes from not the peri menopause.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
Need to stop reading this thread....

Dreamt last night I was in a park with my kids with flopps and the miracle boys, lawson kicked me on purpose and I told flopps and she basically told me he's perfect and wouldn't do that 🤣

Even in my dreams shes a dickhead

• Haha

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
You need to ask her this on her current Q&A 🤣🤣🤣

Crafty cow the way she has worded this. She didn’t change her role to open a group. Any SW team leader was MADE to have at least 1 group as consultants were complaining TD’s had no clue about the physical aspect of running a group. Sure enough her group was successful but her narrative is not quite the truth.
It still tickles me when she says shit like “worked in the motor industry” 🙄 you’d swear she was Henry fucking Ford

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I haven't ever had my lips done......said with about as much authenticity as Bill Clinton denying sexual relations with old cum dress lewinsky

fopps.png

• Haha

ButchB09

Just joined this thread (been a creeper watching for many years haha) cannot believe she doesn’t see her career is dead. Come off line love, look after your boys (both of them) and get a real job like the rest of us.

• Heart

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I am absolutely THRILLEDA that the perfect precious miracles are being pulled up at nursery 🤣🤣 propr made my otherwise shitty day bearable

• Haha
Reactions: 29