Fopperholic #102 Fopps looks rough, Chris is buff and the wedding party are a bunch of scruffs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always spending !! I hardly watch her anymore she seems absolutely oblivious to what is going on in the UK at the moment 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
She’s only done this so she can share H&M aff links. All the insta huns constantly link them. Boring

Reactions: 19
She looked so much better when she used to wear midi dresses. They suited her shape and I suppose it was her “style”. Then she tried to fit in with the instahuns and has ended up in clumpy trainers, bad fitting jeans which make her legs look chunkier and granny tops she’s trying to tuck in but can’t because she buys an XS and they’re too small. None of it works! Anyone saying she looks good need an eye test!

Reactions: 19
9A7A22C9-BF9D-4346-8F14-EE591AE29546.jpeg

what was that stupid ass walk she did to get the next jumper?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
reminded me of power walking old ladies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s always spending !! I hardly watch her anymore she seems absolutely oblivious to what is going on in the UK at the moment 🤦‍♀️
I got a bit of unexpected money today. Do you know what I did, I went out and bought cupboard essentials and bits for the freezer. I didn’t think oooh I need a faux leather jacket and a real one!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All the peices she has bought are hideous - the beige jacket and that long cream cardi ( which she thinks will fly off the shelves) in particular are the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
frumperholic in those latest finds, never seen anyone so awkward on a reel, she's to reels what dads are to discos

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hahahah at her trying to be trendy and tuck in the jumper at the front of her jeans. Your not trendy fopps! Your a frumpy fopps
Is that what she’s done … it always highly amuses me when I see the younger ladies do that to me it looks like they’ve been to the toilet and forgotten to tuck themselves in properly 😂 but I am an old fogey …

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that what she’s done … it always highly amuses me when I see the younger ladies do that to me it looks like they’ve been to the toilet and forgotten to tuck themselves in properly 😂 but I am an old fogey …
Yes - IG is full of women tucking in the front of a top / jumper for a different look

Reactions: 9
She looked so much better when she used to wear midi dresses. They suited her shape and I suppose it was her “style”. Then she tried to fit in with the instahuns and has ended up in clumpy trainers, bad fitting jeans which make her legs look chunkier and granny tops she’s trying to tuck in but can’t because she buys an XS and they’re too small. None of it works! Anyone saying she looks good need an eye test!
Totally. Thought she’d sorted herself out a bit but then she gets desperate and she ruins all outfits with her shoe choices x

Reactions: 10
frumperholic in those latest finds, never seen anyone so awkward on a reel, she's to reels what dads are to discos
She’s so dated it’s cringe. It’s cos her mum is her only mate. Friendless Fopps…que her naming friends and sharing pictures where people are tolerating her presence x

Stratford-Upon-Avon has B&m matalan and M&S next to each other and near here! Wish I would see her in the wild!
She could have done something different but no she’s stomping around her house in trainers she’s had on all over 🤢

Reactions: 16
And there’s me at 74 luxuriating by having my central heating on for 15minutes,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.